The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Can't create server account
Okay, so I've read the stickies and created an introduction thread that's been approved. Now how do I get on the server?
It's time to create a server account! See the link in the left menu entitled "Account Management"? That's the method to create an account on the server so you can actually log in. Bear in mind that while your username and email must be the same as your forum account, you can choose a different password if you wish. Bear in mind that the email is case-sensitive! It must be the EXACT SAME as whatever you used for the forum. For details on double-checking what you typed when registering, check here!
Note: Please use only alphanumeric passwords to prevent any bugginess from happening which could prevent your ability to log in to the server! It has happened before!

I've been looking through the forums for a little bit, and found this post. I can't see an 'account management' in the left menu entitled, but to my understanding, lots of changes have been made to the forums. Where is this now?

Sorry if this has been answered before!
Okay, so put your eyes on the leftern end of our banner (the one with the pictures and the quotes). Go down until you reach "Main Menu". Count 3 down, and click!
I'm completely blonde.

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Announ...stall-Help
If you're on this page, there is no menu on the left-hand side.

Thank you, FlyingSquirrel.
http://account.conquestofthehorde.com/login.php
Now the sidebox should be appearing on announcement pages. Finally!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Account Trouble willie5252 3 991 08-23-2014, 06:07 PM
Last Post: willie5252
  Cannot create server account Nightside 12 1,921 09-21-2013, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Nightside
  Account Can't make a server account! Manori 0 672 11-18-2012, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Manori
  Create account issue's Kage 3 1,052 01-19-2012, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Kage
  Server Account Creation issues with E-mail/IP Ebenezer 8 1,724 10-23-2011, 02:21 AM
Last Post: Kattriona