The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Vlamia the Hunter [Vrykul] [Temporary]
* Race of character/NPC: Vrykul
* Class of character/NPC (Or the closest normal class that it would resemble): Hunter
* Name of character/NPC (Include both the desired in-game name and a full name (if applicable)): Vlamia, Vlamia the Hunter (From my research, Vrykul tend to have titles as last names. Val'kyr and Kvaldir often take last names that have to do with their job I.E. Svala Sorrowgrave)
* Exact modelID requested (find using wowhead - check the page source and do a search for displayid): 27970
* Duration that character will be used (However many days for an event, or persistent): I'm hoping to be able to do my series within one month, although it may be stretched to two. I'll post on this thread (if approved) when she's been deleted.
* Purpose for the character/NPC (Event, storyline, etc.): Small storyline.
* Location the character/NPC will reside: Grizzly Hills, minorly Howling Fjord/Dragonblight
* Level requested (Must be a normal level; 1-80): 80
* Any special equipment needed (generally this will only be held items, as other armor won't show up unless it's one of the models that show armor, like a fel orc):

Spoiler:
Player: FlyingSquirrel

Character Full Name: Vlamia the Hunter

Character In-Game Name: Vlamia

Nickname(s):

Association(s): Grizzly Hills, formerly the Vrykul majority

Race: Vrykul

Class: Hunter

Age: Guess is about 15,103. Help would once again be appreciated.

Sex: Female

Hair: Matted blonde hair

Eyes: Brown

Weight: 504

Height: 12'5

Usual Garments/Armor: Everything she wears is a dark blue-ish leather. Under this is scales. The mix has a hood which covers her face. Next is a chestplate that covers from a bit above her abdomen to her shoulders. She wears a small armband a bit under that, which has multiple fangs on it. Last are long, tight leather gloves that reach up to her elbow, and leave her fingers uncovered. She wears tight pants with skulls hanging from attachments on her thigh, and scales going from her thigh to her calf.

She uses a grayish crossbow, which she keeps on her back the majority of the time. She has a quiver on her left hip. A long strap goes around her waist, to which her skinning knife is connected on the other side. She wears black markings on her face, looking kind of like how a tiger's marks would look on a Vrykul.

Other:

Personality: She's a quiet person. She always has been, but even more-so since she left her people. When hunting with other people, which is a rare occasion, she demands complete silence. Her view on other races is a mixture of pity and despise. Pity because they do not know the mysteries of Northrend as well as she and despise because they destroy the land so, as well as who's races are still 'pure' in her eyes.

History: Help on this would be appreciated. It's to my knowledge that Vrykul men went into a hibernation where they turned into stone and were being awakened as the Alliance cut into the Howling Fjord. Did Women do this?

As you can see from multiple pieces in my profile, I need help on it. Vrykul lore is bare at best from what I got, primarily capitalizing on when they left the Humans about 15,000 years ago. Between that and now, however, I've got little to nothing.
DisplayID = 27970 for Syreian the Bonecarver. You had to search in the Page Source (Found in 'View' on most browsers).
I wondered when this would happen.

God have mercy on your soul, Sir. But naw, nothing that ominous.
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
Is there a storyline or event-planning post for this? If not, can you PM the general jist of the plan to me?

(Posted from teh phonez)
Will do!
Also, question: Is this the event you mentioned on Njelforne's profile?
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
Yes, with a few minor twinks.
If one would be so kind, one can move this to the Locked subforum. Lost interest in the character.

Thank you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hevne Darkgrave[Val'kyr][Temporary] Dascki 11 1,595 12-13-2012, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Big Grady O'Dwyer [Human] - [Temporary] Jacula 6 1,464 12-13-2012, 12:27 AM
  Zeprix Zedrin [Rat] [Persistent/Temporary] Clurk 1 898 12-13-2012, 12:23 AM
  Achrosus [Stone Keeper] [Temporary] FlyingSquirrel 3 1,220 12-13-2012, 12:21 AM
  Czrsh'sh [Sporeling, Temporary] Caravan 7 1,375 01-11-2012, 12:37 AM