The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Czrsh'sh [Sporeling, Temporary]
Race of character/NPC: Sporeling

Class of character/NPC: Shaman (thanks for the help, Kira!)

Name of character/NPC: Czrsh'sh

Exact modelID requested: 17626 (Some wiggle-room here, fortunately most of the Sporelings look alike)

Duration that character will be used (However many days for an event, or persistent): Requesting for this character for a month. If interest is there for roleplay with this character, I will propose for an extension.

Purpose for the character/NPC (Event, storyline, etc.): I would like to generate some RP in the Outlands (specifically the beautiful marshlands of Zangarmarsh), and will be developing an event/mini-storyline for this character.

Location the character/NPC will reside: As an ambassador for Sporeggar, Czrsh'sh will need to travel between populous neutral territories - primarily Dalaran and Shattrath. Depending on interest or population, may need to travel to a capital (Orgrimmar).

Level requested (Must be a normal level; 1-80): For convenience, level 80 please.

Any special equipment needed (generally this will only be held items, as other armor won't show up unless it's one of the models that show armor, like a fel orc): I would like Czrsh'sh to have a tiny sporebat [companion], as well as the title of 'Ambassador'. Please advise if a sporeling-friendly mount would be too difficult or too much to ask for. :)

Thank you for your time!

[Modified] Profile!

Spoiler:
Player: Brisalis!

Character Full Name: Ambassador Czrsh'sh the Marshtender (Pronounciation: ZURSH-shish)

Character In-Game Name: Czrsh'sh

Association(s): Sporeggar

Skills and Abilities:

Sex: Male

Hair: N/a, but his skin is a reddish-purple with golden spore-sacks.

Eyes: Golden

Weight: 40 lbs

Height: 4 ft

Usual Garments/Armor:

Other:

Personality:

History:
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Shamans are more of a spiritual race, believing there are spirits in everything. Thus, the elements.
But, truly, there are five elements, past fire, earth, water and air. There is the Element of the Wilds, simbolising the living things, such as the animals and plants that grow on the land.
It is this fifth 'element', that druids are studying.

Wheter Czrsh'sh is studying nature in its elemental form, or in its living form, it's up to you.

EDIT: They're Spirits, actually. There are four Spirits for each element, plus the Spirit of the Wilds. It is this fifth Spirit that druids are studying about.
EDIT2: See: Various Cultures (about the spirits of nature)
... how do you even pronounce that?!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I apologize for not including a pronounciation aid in my original post; I intended on having one in the profile!

Czrsh'sh (wow, no vowels!) is: Zurshish
Oh. I thought 'cz' was 'ch' like in 'czech'.

I read it as Chursh-sh.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Ah, good point, Aphetoros. In this instance, I am using "cz" as in "czar".
The Great Prophet Zarquon has once again, through great and arduous efforts, pierced through the veil of time and congratulates you heartily!
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
Approved!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hevne Darkgrave[Val'kyr][Temporary] Dascki 11 1,595 12-13-2012, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Big Grady O'Dwyer [Human] - [Temporary] Jacula 6 1,464 12-13-2012, 12:27 AM
  Zeprix Zedrin [Rat] [Persistent/Temporary] Clurk 1 898 12-13-2012, 12:23 AM
  Achrosus [Stone Keeper] [Temporary] FlyingSquirrel 3 1,220 12-13-2012, 12:21 AM
  Vlamia the Hunter [Vrykul] [Temporary] FlyingSquirrel 7 1,854 08-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel