The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hevne Darkgrave[Val'kyr][Temporary]
Race of character/NPC: Val'kyr

Class of character/NPC: Death Knight

Name of character/NPC: Hevne/Hevne Darkgrave

Exact modelID requested: 34496

Duration that character will be used: Temporary, until my storyline has been completed.

Purpose for the character/NPC: Church of the Holy Light events and sparking fire between various factions/guilds.

Location the character/NPC will reside: Only in places where the events will take place. (Plaguelands, Northrend, Duskwood and other event locations)

Level requested (Must be a normal level; 1-80): 80 would be appreciated.

Any special equipment needed: Nothing.

Here's a profile...

Spoiler:
Player: Dascki

Character Full Name: Hevne Darkgrave

Character In-Game Name: Hevne

Nickname(s): None

Association(s): The Scourge(Formerly), None.

Race: Val'kyr

Class: Death Knight

Skills and Abilities:

Death Gate: Able to open portals into the Shadow Realm.

Human Form: Turns into a human female. However, she looks ghostly.

Death Touch: Like Icy Touch, but unholy instead of Frost. Also, can heal fellow undead.

Flight.

Death Knight abilities.

Sex: Female

Hair: Long, black and wavy in human form. In her real form, white and see through.

Eyes: White orbs.

Weight: N/A Incorporeal.

Height: 11'

Usual Garments/Armor: She is always wearing a saronite chest plate and a face mask, also made out of saronite, along with a large blade. It all seems ghostly.

Personality: Anger. Pride. Two words that can describe Hevne, perfectly. Once, she was a calm and collected flamekeeper of the Vrykul, but no more. Undeath only took the negative and cranked it up to max. She hates all living creatures, only willing to work with them if they benefit herself. She is cold and calculated and is not a risk-taker. She does, however, have a tendency to go overboard in anything she does. She enjoys chaos and loves to cause it.

History: Born into Valkyrion, Hevne' life would not be easy. At a young age, her parents pitted her against worgs and other creatures, intent on toughening her into a strong woman. This worked, as she was able to fight off the worgs, crushing them with a heavy mace. Eventually, she was approached by a flamekeeper, who offered to teach her his ways. She quickly agreed, hoping to someday control a Proto-drake.

Her training was arduous, but it was worth it. A flamekeeper, was a master of the flames and a capable opponent for a proto-drake. She spent a lot of time, honing her fighting, until finally, a new master called. "The Death God" came to the vrykul and offered something much more than fire. Eternal life. Power, beyond imagining. The vrykul were impressed with his show of force and joined up as soon as they could.

Valkyrion, was a popular spot for vrykul to prove themselves to the Death God. Hevne, was no exception. Fighting her way to the top, she was gifted with the Death God' power. Rising as a val'kyr.

For the next two years, before the expeditions, Hevne was sent to various battlegrounds in Jotenheim, judging which vrykul would become vargul and which would become ymirjar. Until, the coming of the heroes.

She was mainly used as a spy, watching in the back and reporting to her superiors on what she saw and heard. Occasionally, she would turn into a human and enter a small settlement, before quickly leaving. As the story goes, however, the Lich King was felled. Out of a job, Hevne wandered Northrend' skies, soon realizing, she could do what she wished. Whatever she wanted could be hers.

Corrupting a priest in the Church of the Holy Light, she managed to force him into breaking into the vault of Holy Relics. She forced the man to steal everything and return it to her. Her plan falling into place, she killed the man and took the relics, taking them to places unknown.
One major flaw. Vrykul were only found by the Lich King at the beginning of WotLK, if not a bit before.

Also, if she's for an event, then why is she persistent?
Val'kyr are undead. I'm not sure how well she could get into the church of the holy light to steal relics given how many paladins are there that can sense undead, human form or not. o:
She got a weak-minded priest to do it for her, and it is clearly stated. I tried to make it sound like she has only been a val'kyr for about two years, which I think made sense. She's persistent because she will be interacting with characters other than the guild until her untimely demise.
Well, you say "For the next few years".

Also, you state that "she broke into the vault of Holy Relics". This makes it seem like she accompanied the man with him going into the vault which, as Wuvvums said, would be next to impossible due to the high amount of Pallies.
Shameless bump!
Um. Every time there should be an 's, you have only an '.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
's and ' are different. I'll give you an example.

Where's my sock? 's replaces is. Where is my sock.

Johnny' love is apparent. Johnny is love is apparent, doesn't make any sense. ' usually refers to something that is possessed or experienced.

Although, I've heard it depends on the person, so who knows.
Uh. Um. That makes no sense. Johnny is love apparent? Apostrophe S is used to denotate possessiveness.

For example, "Jessica's sock is red."

An apostrophe by itself does not mean... anything, really. Apostrophe S is possession, or contraction. "Where's" is technically improper, and informal. Most contractions of this nature are.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
...No. ' alone is used when a noun ends in s or es, and that's old spelling, intended to avoid an additional 'es' being added into the mix. According to the new rules, as I incidentally co-opted Delta into searching, 's is usable in all forms.

So, it's Hevne's life. Because the life is Hevne's. Whose is it? Hevne's.

God's power. Whose power is it? It is the God's power.

These socks'(There's no 's to prevent an unpronounceable socks's) stripes are purple - is correct according to old grammar rules.
These socks'es(the e is added in to prevent s's, which is unpronounceable.) stripes are purple - is also correct according to new grammar rules.

Mike's a tough guy. - correct when you mean 'is', by 's. It's a pretty informal way of speech and writing, but... you can get away with it.
Mike's bike is broken. - correct when you want to indicate possession.

The muffins' crust is thin - Correct according to old grammar.
The muffins'es crust is thin - Correct according to new(and in my opinion utterly crazy) grammar.

New grammar is silly, if you ask me. Sure, it's acceptable, but you'll find a lot of people correcting you for using it. I personally don't.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
[Image: misc-jackie-chan-l.png]
Archiving for now (player inactive).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big Grady O'Dwyer [Human] - [Temporary] Jacula 6 1,464 12-13-2012, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Zeprix Zedrin [Rat] [Persistent/Temporary] Clurk 1 898 12-13-2012, 12:23 AM
  Achrosus [Stone Keeper] [Temporary] FlyingSquirrel 3 1,220 12-13-2012, 12:21 AM
  Czrsh'sh [Sporeling, Temporary] Caravan 7 1,375 01-11-2012, 12:37 AM
  Vlamia the Hunter [Vrykul] [Temporary] FlyingSquirrel 7 1,854 08-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel