The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Personal Restart
So CotH, I recently came back from a period of inactivity and I was trying to find the motivation to RP, but I had a little problem. I couldn't figure out why, but I just couldn't find the will to RP any of my characters. I took it upon myself to read over their profiles to get a sense for them again, but I noted something. They almost all have the same personality! They're all proud, with short fuses, they hold grudges but they're honorable blah blah blah. So I've been writing crap characters all along. So, to remedy this problem I say,

BRING ON THE PURGE.

Yes CotH, I'm having my own personal restart. I'm either wiping, or revamping my characters.

To be revamped:
Malora
Sadronniel
(These two's profiles can be removed, as I will be re-posting them when I have completed their re-writing.)

To be wiped:
Aiorez (I will however, keep him around in-game. I plan on recycling his name eventually.)
Allister
(Both of those are characters from my old account that I am no longer going to play. Their profiles can be removed permanently.)

NEW CHARACTERS:
Maurus (Blood Elf Death Knight, in the works)
Thalion (Blood elf Rogue, in the works)
Ilzidor (Draenei Shaman, in the works)

If anybody is interested in drumming up some RP to help me work out my concepts, post here or send me a PM.

Cheers to future RP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character Restart Thread Xigo 127 22,697 10-19-2011, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Derek2319
  It just HAD to happen in Restart Day. ImagenAshyun 1 753 09-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Djura
  Restart and [DP] Bovel 0 710 08-29-2011, 04:02 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  Personal Patch: Revamping yourself Brutalskars 3 1,000 04-30-2011, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Brutalskars
  Abput the pre-restart profiles Nekronos 5 1,199 08-19-2010, 10:19 AM