The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Grak's seekin' more RP partners
So, coming back from my extended break, and my usual RP circle still not back, it seems I'm without consistent RP. Anyone interested in trying to start something with one of my characters, now's the time. I'm not looking for anything specific, here. Friends, relatives, adventures, guilds, or possible romantic interests, whatever happens to work. Most of the characters I've been playing lately are orcs (as always), though I've also collected a couple humans that I've enjoyed playing for my Alliance excursions.

As far as romantic interests go, looking for male characters only. That means that, yes, my characters are gay. Sorry ladies. Also, big manly men. Your trolls and elves just amuse my orcs.

RPed characters right now:

Grakor - My namesake. In the Earthshaker Clan, and romantically taken. Anyway, he's a spirit walker, and is one of the main shaman in Azshara Crater. Don't expect him to be entirely coherent, though. If/When the prestige system ever returns, he can train folks in spirit walking. Not particularly useful info now, but can be kept in mind.

Balgarn - Another Earthshaker Clan orc, and a Death Knight. Romantic interest unlikely. He's a military man that tends to look at things in strictly military terms, and is a bit emotionally crippled due to his time in the Scourge. He has his moments of insight, though.

Thragash - Leader of the Ashrune Pact. Now has a boyfriend. Thragash is a runemaster, and now Bone Crusher, with an affinity for logic puzzles. In conflict with that, he's also a musclehead and a big eater, who loves to work out and consume as much food as possible. A good-hearted sort, though.

Ulfarr - Human (Gilnean) Bandit. Likely to end up a Worgen whenever Cataclysm finally hits our server. Until then, he can be a bit unscrupulous, but isn't really evil. Has a deadbeat dad and a drunken half-sister. Expect him to be rather sarcastic.

Gunnar - Human Paladin. Raised by the church after being left by a mother that didn't want him, he's pretty much a serious and respectful man with a few emotional issues to work out. He's training to be a Bronze Dragonsworn, woo. Also, attracted to orcs, but is afraid to tell anyone.

That's it for now.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Grakor could take part in The Hunt's activities - we're mostly a group composed of shamans and druids that seek to fight demonic entities in outland. We are based in Azshara, so he could meet the leader - Juna - fairly easy. If he'd be willing to do the trip.
Uthaniel Wrote:Grakor could take part in The Hunt's activities - we're mostly a group composed of shamans and druids that seek to fight demonic entities in outland. We are based in Azshara, so he could meet the leader - Juna - fairly easy. If he'd be willing to do the trip.

Just watch out for Jezzan. You might be, shall we say, dissuaded from associating with us ever again.

[Image: TrollFace.png]
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
You'll get us killed. I swear.

Anyway! As I just said on GMI, Balgarn could also take part in the Darkrune Brigade - assuming he'd be confortable with working with the Ebon Blade, and with a human.
I don't know what you'd think about this with Ulfarr, but I am trying to run some rps and activities for bandits. We aren't looking for specific races, and I am trying to make the events fun.

You don't have to participate in the events, though, but you could work with the other bandits if you want.
I am going to bring back the Farwolves this week, perhaps it would be a good place to devolope Lorgok.

I loved RPing with Balgarn
Quote:Gunnar - Human Paladin. Trained by the cathedral, and sort of on loan to Stormwind and thus ended up being a soldier. Can seem rather serious, but loosens up once you get him talking. Also a new character, with a lot of room.

Sure, I can see myself rolling another human! Romanticly interested or not, been thinking about rolling a paladin for a while. However, our timezones may make it rather difficult! ^.^

Still, if your interested, give a heads up and I'll figure a nice character out. Somewhat along the lines of 'just, righteous, fair, confident' (harr, I know, still told you nothing.)
I'll keep the guilds in mind, guys.

Also, I'll talk to ya, Psych.
Therodore could always get mugged. He's out in the forests of Elwynn.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Hawk Wrote:Therodore could always get mugged. He's out in the forests of Elwynn.

If you remind me sometime, I'd be happy to have Ulfarr rob him.

Anyway, still looking for more consistent RP, if there's anyone else out there interested.
I'd be happy to RP with you on any of my characters, but I don't have many hordies.
I trololo- at your romantic interest comment. <3 Grak is a noo- *gets punted. As usual.*

Anyway... Back on topic. I demand, oh Almighty Administrative Enforcer, that you roll a Forsaken. I bring the Enforcer a sacrifice of the nub Astus, if it appeases His Almighty hunger for devouring nubcakes.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
If you ever want some Alliance RP just look for Vitaly *winks at Gunnar* Or my draenei Vitali or Kassuu. For the Nelves, you can find Shaulea doing something stupid with chocolate and bunnies.
Horde...well.. There's always Grok'Thaz, my Orc Elder you can RP with. He chills mostly in Nagrand, but comes down to Azeroth every now and then.
RP'ed with Gunnar a few times with my Warlock Valda. That aside LOL , I am looking forward to seeing how Gunnar turns out.
Looking forward to RP with Lorgok with my Orc Irogh, and perhaps Troll Dazehl.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Graknub, I request moar RP between Gunnar and Glyndin. That drunk Dwarf will get Gunnar to drink some of his ale yet!
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LF RP partners Yandere 6 1,194 01-19-2013, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Cassius
  Grakor is looking for RP partners, post-restart edition! Grakor456 30 4,628 12-25-2011, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Mezrin
  Finkleton Looking for Roleplaying partners!(RePosted the right place) Gaztron1 0 515 06-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Gaztron1