The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

LF RP partners
"Wait, what. Whym posting a person--?!"

Yeah, that's right. I'm not too sure whether my expectations are too high or something, but I just don't seem to find the motivation of joining public RP anymore. My adoration for detail is possibly lost in the vast emoting of several folk and no given emote-cycle. Anyway, to get to the point:

I'm pretty much looking for new folk to RP with - or old ones, who I have forgotten about. I'd prefer people who are capable of writing more than just one line. Or well, who can keep up to an extent. There's been the case of me RPing with someone and them replying with one line on every 4-7 line emote. And that... well, it drained my motivation to continue within a few posts. As seen, I do have quite a few characters, but always have some backed up in my mind. Which I'm too lazy to bring to paper and make profiles of.

Anyway, that does sum it up - at least I do hope so. For further questions, enquiries or such, contacting me, either via PM or in-game is a possibility.

Toodles!
Sanity? Of course!
...Alternatively, one could of course post in here.

C'mon, I won't tear your arm out or something. I just need someone to plot and scheme with.
Sanity? Of course!
Are you into human nobility and inquisitions good friend? Or common banditry perhaps?
(12-29-2012, 12:19 PM)Cassius Wrote: Are you into human nobility and inquisitions good friend? Or common banditry perhaps?

I think you should meet Hypax...

whym: Alternatively, I have a grumpy self hating Blood Elf. Take your pick, good sir!
Well, not sure how to post this or whatnot but here's a list of all of my characters, profiled ones will be hyperlinked and a bit about them, alignment mostly.
Jakodus (Draenei vindicator, goody-two-shoes)
Telendrin
Caleb (My Black Harvest character, very inactive and pretty much a typical forsaken)
Fendrin (Jerkass Deathknight, to be retired)
Krekthar (Angry/Idiotic Oricsh Blademaster, evil neutral)
Gadiian (Ebon Blade Deathknight, inactive and draenei)
Lennidan (Sociopathic and insane blood elven character)
and his sidekick, Quan (just doing what he's paid for)
Kaedor (Anti-social Kaldorei, Argent Crusade veteran)
And some newer additions, although I haven't roled on them yet.
Sarimirvyk (Draenei anchorite, random name generator is just...nice)
Saarn (Blacksmith by day, something else that involves rogue and mugging by night, I need some evil/assassin-related RP for him)
Doylan (The forsaken necromancer)
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
...I have a certain stigma against noble RP in general. I either find it to be exclusively boring or the people involved in it tend to be, well. The very definition on what not to be like. That's speaking from experience, of course.

I did have a certain Kaldorei involved in a personal crusade some time ago, albeit that's past. I might or might not be up for it. Probably depending on my mood / current strive for RP and such. I've got far too many humans, on that note.

Morally grey / dubious themes usually are fun.

And yes, it took that long to respond. Because I forgot about this thread.
Sanity? Of course!
(01-19-2013, 08:29 AM)Whym Wrote: ...I have a certain stigma against noble RP in general. I either find it to be exclusively boring or the people involved in it tend to be, well. The very definition on what not to be like. That's speaking from experience, of course.

I hear you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grakor is looking for RP partners, post-restart edition! Grakor456 30 4,628 12-25-2011, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Mezrin
  Grak's seekin' more RP partners Grakor456 38 5,176 07-31-2011, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Grakor456
  Finkleton Looking for Roleplaying partners!(RePosted the right place) Gaztron1 0 515 06-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Gaztron1