The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Grakor is looking for RP partners, post-restart edition!
I'm primarily a Horde player, though I do have a human or two for the purposes of getting in on some Alliance RP. That said, most of my interests involve finding RP for my orcs. Adventure is awesome, as is romance. What I'm looking for, then:

1. Family members. Parents, siblings, etc. I try to leave this open as far as my characters go, and I'll make notes as to what may be possible in this direction.

2. Romantic interests. Because I'm a softy at heart. That said, my characters tend to favor other dudes. Especially manly-man dudes.

3. Consistent RP partners. The goal, after all, is to bolster Horde RP and get some consistent RP going in this direction. This may include guild members for any character for whom this applies.

Now, on to the character list:

Grakor - Orc Enhancement Shaman: Can end up being a bit spacey and unfocused, but he's a good-hearted sort with a fairly mellow personality. 25, though he's often confused for being older. Part of the Earthshakers, of course. Hails originally from the Frostwolf clan. Currently single.

Thragash - Orc Fury Warrior: Thragash didn't see a complete reboot like some of my characters, though he was still changed. 25 years old, descends from the Shattered Hand clan. He's a bit of a muscle-head, and tends to be over-protective. Going to once more lead the Ashrunes post-restart. Currently engaged.

Balgarn - Orc Blood Death Knight: A fairly serious DK with some emotional stunting due to his time under the Scourge. He's a soldier and tends to view everything like one, while he's still attempting to be repentant for his past sins. Also around 25, descended from the Thunderlord clan. Also serves the Earthshakers.

Gunnar - Human Protection Paladin: My Alliance guy. Part of the Stormwind guard, but with a love for orcs that he's not proud of, nor would he admit to. He's fairly serious and dutiful, with a strong sense of justice.

More characters to come later.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Bragdana could get use some Horde RP.
Gala will still be an Earthshaker.

She will still be harassing Grakor like no tomorrow.

Eventually I'll get around to revising Krona in order to RP with Thragash.
Psssst. Mahen'Tosh was Thragash's grandfather all along. /shotshotstabbedshot

Otherwise, you know I'll be around often. I'm making Mahen'Tosh officially my Horde main, and I'm also gonna try to get Tibalan, Asul'Na, and even Mana'Gal (Kawala pre-restart) some more RP. I may use Tibalan (whom, I will add, is bi ;) ) more with other characters of yours, but we'll see. And I want Mana'Gal to get out more often.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
You know my Hordes are always open for RPing. Madugo likes the Ashrunes, Du'Guro is always available to stir up shit, and Aryeon is there for... being 1500 years old.

I can't be family with any of these three, or romantic partners at that (because lol they're all straight and taken technically Du'guro is a widower), but you can rely on me as a consistent Horde RP bro.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Kagrune/Lekan is still here for you to toy with! While I do hope you bring back Gunnar, I think there'd be some epic adventures involved between good ol' Kagrune and the rogue, and the friendship between Kag and Thrag I'd like to continue. Let me know whatcha wanna do.
(09-08-2011, 05:31 PM)Avon Wrote: Kagrune/Lekan is still here for you to toy with! While I do hope you bring back Gunnar, I think there'd be some epic adventures involved between good ol' Kagrune and the rogue, and the friendship between Kag and Thrag I'd like to continue. Let me know whatcha wanna do.

I'm still not sure what I'll be doing with Gunnar. He was always rolled to be my token Alliance character, since my heart will always be with the Horde. I'm honestly surprised that people like him as much as they do. My main problem is that I want to revive Horde RP, and I'm not doing that if I'm on Gunnar.

As an unrelated aside, I'm contemplating rolling some non-orcs as well. The problem being that most of my non-orcs on retail, and the ideas that I have for them for RP, will have to wait for Cata due to the race/class combinations. On the other hand, I could roll civilian characters that will become the new race/class combos with Cata, something I'm seriously considering for my tauren, and possibly a forsaken...
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Gunnar can take a vacation if the purpose is to revive Horde RP.

What sort of race+class combinations are you looking to using, Grak?
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
I'd like RP get Horde RP going as well with Irogh. So far the plan is a clean-slate young shaman from the Frostwolf Clan. He'll be my Horde main with the focus of character development.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Quote:My main problem is that I want to revive Horde RP

Say, if your looking for some combat.. Niarrin might have something brewing to spark up some RP / Fighting in Horde Areas.

Why I put that in cursive? No idea. Just shoot me a PM as I'm not sure if you want to have some war-style-ish fighting around Kalimdor.
So...many....orcs.

Tusin the wacky gunsmith is still around and will totally not put TNT in your food.

Razial's been taken to wandering Stonetalon mountains. If ya feel like meeting a Kal'Dorei who totally(read: Might) wont shoot you through the skull at first chance, then check around. Also, If I can find a way into either thousand needles or Mulgore without alerting any guards to my presence. I will totally let you know where I am.
I'll still be more than willing to RP with you post-restart as your schedule allow, on either Uthaniel or Juna (if she gets remade), or any other orc I make.
Agrra is always up for some good ol' RP I really want to bring her out, even though she does spend most of her life in different forges building fancy weapons!
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

(09-09-2011, 03:18 AM)aroes Wrote: So...many....orcs.

You can never have too many orcs. EVER.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grakor Character Connections Grakor456 12 3,093 02-12-2014, 06:29 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Krilari's big ole post of Personals Krilari 39 5,843 09-12-2013, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Kage
  LF RP partners Yandere 6 1,194 01-19-2013, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Cassius
  Kage's Personal for Krest (Northrend Edition) Kage 2 605 10-11-2012, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Kage
  A request, for an IC daughter (Read post first!) Jaella 3 797 09-09-2011, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Ruibarra