The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Crimson Brotherhood
The Crimson Brotherhood

[Image: BloodCrest.jpg]
"Our biggest threat lies from within" - Founder.

History:
Formed after the ruthless destruction of the Sunwell by the Scourge by several Sin'dorei who choose to remain anonymous. The Crimson Brotherhoods first purpose during the time shortly after the Sunwell's decimation was to counter the growing number of what would be known as the Wretched. Their primary objective then was to seek out and destroy any Wretched that were popping up and settling.

When the Sin'Dorei began to learn that absorbing fel magics would quench their hunger for magic the Brotherhood thought all was going well, with this new source of magic the Wretched would soon cease to exist as there was no more hungering. They were wrong.

With the new "cure" for this hunger another threat rose. Fel Bloods. Most Elves managed to keep their addiction in check, others fell to this new addiction of Fel magic and were turning to the darkest magic available and mutating at an alarming rate. These were now the biggest threat. Any Elf who took their addiction one step far would put themselves and others in danger. With the whole Blood Elf nation now using this method to keep their addiction in check it was clear now. Anyone could be an enemy.

With the Sunwell now restored and the Sin'Dorei people starting to finally get back on it's feet the Brotherhood must remain vigilant as some Elves still crave Fel magic and there will always be problems. The fight it seems will never be over.

The Mission:
With these threats still at large the Crimson Brotherhoods mission is to seek out any Blood Elves that would seek to turn their backs on their people and succumb to the Fel magics. Although not as common as it once was there has to be someone to hunt these betrayers down and bring them to justice. But not only Fel Bloods, but rogue Elves as well who do not wish to be part of the Sin'Dorei nation anymore or part of the Horde for that matter. Also taking out what Wretched remain and other enemy's that seek to desecrate our sacred lands. Selama ashal'anore.

OOC:
As you have probably guessed by now the Crimson Brotherhoods goal is to track and hunt any Elves who have gone rogue or are a danger to the Blood Elves, such as Fel bloods and the few Wretched who remain. This is indeed a loyalist order, which means they look out for their own people first and foremost. The Brotherhood is a secret society, no one apart from members know about them. Another point I need to make is because it is essentially a Blood Elf only guild does not mean you will be spending all your time in the Quel'thalas region, the Brotherhoods work is widespread as there are many other assignments across Azeroth and Outland that need doing.

I should also mention the guild does not have an in-game guild tag due to you know, being a secret order and all so anyone who is in a guild can still join in!

Joining:
Joining the Crimson Brotherhood isn't simple, obviously as no one knows of their existence. Although there are subtle ways of joining, if you know the right places to look. Blood Elves who have proven themselves as skilled swordsmen, archers and even talented in the arcane arts and are also loyal to their kin are sought out. The process of being picked out is still then a hard one due to the discreetness of the organization. The Elves in question will be approached but they will not be told of or know about the Brotherhood until they have proven themselves in one way or another to be trusted. If successful in being recommended to join the Elf in question will be put through a trial. Whether it be a trial of strength, cunning or loyalty. The trials are not to be taken light hearted.

If interested you can PM me on the forums or you can send me an in-game mail expressing your desire to join(Ireth In-game, feel free to whisper me to.), OOCly of course. But after getting in contact we will arrange something.

Ranks:
There are no ranks in the Brotherhood, all member though do take orders from the founders that is the only "rank" if you will but that is unattainable as that is someone simply who we get orders from. Not even my character is that rank, he will be just part of the Brotherhood as any of you will be. When not on orders if a member has information regarding a threat the members will meet up and discuss the best plan of action in a council and decide on what is the best plan of action together.

Rules:
There are three rules in the Brotherhood and three rules only.

Discretion: This is the main one, the one you cannot break under any circumstances. Do not tell anyone of our existence do not even discuss the Brotherhood outside of a meeting.

Loyalty:Any Elves that join must show 100% commitment to the Brotherhood and to the Sin'dorei as a whole. Although if having already joined your loyalty should not be in question unless you give us reason to think otherwise while in the Brotherhood.

Pick your target carefully:When discovering a potential threat make sure that it is a genuine one. The Brotherhood does not have time nor care about personal vendettas.

Needless to say breaking any of these rules will put your character in serious danger. But if your a member already, having proven that you are loyal I do not none of these rules to be broken.

Also If you have any questions or anything of the like post here. I'll try my best to answer them.

Spoiler:
Think this meets this.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL7PSlUuWPs[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kbwsbvJ7oM[/youtube]
Edited some mistakes I came across and made it a bit more presentable.
So, by "succumb to the Fel magics", do you actively hunt down warlocks? Or just the ones that cannot handle the responsibly of it?

If the latter, then perhaps I could offer a target, but actually taking her down would be a whole different story.
McKnighter Wrote:So, by "succumb to the Fel magics", do you actively hunt down warlocks? Or just the ones that cannot handle the responsibly of it?

As Warlocks are more or less accepted in Blood Elf society we only hunt down the ones that can't handle it and take it one step to far. Like putting others at risk with their practices or ones that only seek power above all else, disregarding their kin.
Well, if you would hunt down a warlock who managed to lose control of her voidwalker, which sucked up a large amount of energy from the West Sanctum and had to be put down by the Magistry as putting others at risk... Then I suppose Melissa would have a profile written up.

She is careless, doesn't have a clue what she does half the time, and normally brings injury to herself and possibly others. I blame the lack of a lasting mentor!

... Regardless, if your Brotherhood is interested, then I could possibly set up a role-play between y'all and her.
Bah! Melissa only needs a good slap in the face. Send her to Aulten. He'll straighten her out.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]

Ohgodpleaseno
McKnighter Wrote:...

Ohgodpleaseno

Reeducation Through Labor is the name of The Game.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
*cough* The crimson Brotherhood was sooooooo used by me for my thug guild a year ago *cough* But other than that... it looks good... Don't put a stain on that name!
[Image: 2enq6ie.jpg]
19.08.1969 - 15.03.2011
That's two and a half months old... which raises the question why did you necro it...? O.o

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Defias Brotherhood 3.0 Mathias 36 10,688 09-21-2013, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Gaztron1
  The Order of the Crimson Sun Morhana 3 1,199 05-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Morhana
  The Defias Brotherhood Part II Cressy 18 3,453 05-25-2012, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  The Crimson Coven Nephuria 30 5,646 05-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Rigley
  The Defias Brotherhood Cressy 28 4,578 12-15-2011, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Abishua