The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Defias Brotherhood
[Image: Defias.jpg]

I'll make you a proposition...Mmm, you can't refuse...

You want something...?

Well, we are all here for something...

Friends.

Food.

Shelter.

The want to feel needed.

We are becoming something more than anyone could imagine...

More than anyone can imagine.

We are one. We are many.

Join us.

And everything you wish for... will come true...

OOC NOTES:

This guild is going to be temporary and be for a Defias Storyline I will be starting up the first week of December. It will involve a storyline mirroring them from the Alliance. You must know that at the end of that time, the character will either be killed or 'saved'. There is no in between for this group.

So, I want to join! What must I do?

Welp, you have to come up with a new character for this idea. Pre-existing characters are not going to be allowed. :C Sorry. And you will have to write up a condensed version of a profile for the character.

There are a few things that have to be common for these characters. The must be human, between the ages of eighteen and twenty-one and down on their luck or easily manipulated. You aren't starting out as some awesome Defias thug that has been around since they began, you all are going to be recruited and trained in the ways of the Jedi-Er. Defias.

Welp, I want to play a Defias pirate or a defias wizard! Or a defias [Insert other race here]

No. :C The bandits you will be playing are based of the ones found around Stormwind and Northshire. There are no wizards, pirates, Tauren or goblins here.

Why aren't you letting us have any creative input on our own characters!

Oh, but I am. :c I know you might not see it right now, but you have a lot of potential for what your character can be. They just have to be able to fit the pre established storyline.

This storyline better be awesome, or I am out!

Well...Of course it will be awesome! There will be weekly events including training sessions and using what you have learned in harassing and stealing from people! That..And a big end of the storyline even

Will we have free range to go wherever we want?

Heh..heh...Heh. No. Kretlol will be changing out factions to the Defias faction. :D This means we are KOS by everyone...Including some of the guards in OOCC. For a few of the beginning events you will be able to go around Goldshire/Stormwind. But this is before you actually know you are being recruited into the Defias.

If we are KOS, where will we be RPing?!

A special location. Just like in the Scarlet RP, we will have our own private area for this RP. Know that the NPCs will kill anyone who isn't supposed to be there.

What gear can we wear?!

I'll have a list made up when it is closer to time for you guys.

Wait..You said training...Who is training us?

...:3 Wouldn't you like to know?

APPROVED PROFILES

Spoiler:
Character Name: Kathlina

Personality: She is very quiet, she tries to keep her problems to herself, she enjoys the attention of other people and tends to do what people want her to do, she does not care much about her body because she feels she has nothing to live for anyway.

Appearance: She looks rugged from sleeping on the streets, if you look at her close enough she actually use to be a very beautiful girl but now she is covered in grime, dirt, and a few sores from sleeping on the streets.

History: Kathlina was born to a family in Stormwind, when she was ten years old they moved out into Westfall where she spend most of her days out playing in the sand or chasing vultures. On Kethlina's seventeenth birthday both parents were overcome with sickness and died three days later. Her family really had no money so she was taken from the house and was left alone in the middle of nowhere, she walked her way to Stormwind and a lady was nice enough to bandage her arms from the different cuts from wild animals, and giving her a pair of cloths.

It has been a year since then and she is now wearing the same bandages and the same cloths, she coughs a bit now but that is probably from the lack of good hygiene, she spends her days in the Old Town district looking for food.

Spoiler:
Character Name: Rastus Donovan

Personality: Rude and straight to the point, he probably doesn’t like you and he won’t hesitate to make you aware of it, either by words or fisticuffs. He has a rather short fuse and gets angry to the point where fighting ensues rather quickly. He has a pessimistic view of his little world and doesn’t like anyone holding authority over him. Outwardly he doesn’t seem like the sharpest tool in the shed, but what he lacks in knowledge or education he makes up with his cunning. Also, being down on his luck, he has become a very greedy person.

Appearance: Rastus is averagely sized and well muscled. His skin is well tanned and shows plenty of scars and cuts. It’s clear this man lives off hard labour and violence. His face comes with brown eyes a slightly hooked nose and red hair.

History:

Rastus was born in Southshore. His parents originally came from Redridge but fled at to Lordearon at the end of the first war. His tanned skin and red hair made it clear Rastus was an outsider and although Southshore had become a haven for many refugees it’s people weren’t very acceptive of them. He didn’t enjoy education as his father needed him to work for the local tanner along with his father, who had been a tanner in Redridge. His appearance together with the smell of the tannery made Rastus an tempting target for bullies. He usually responded with violence, regardless of whether he could win the fight or not.

His fighting spirit had gotten him thrown out of the tannery and almost his father with him. He made a living doing a handful of jobs, some legal and some distinctively less. He usually spent his meagre earnings on food and booze at the local tavern immediately, getting caught in bar-fights more than often. Needless to say his father wasn’t very proud of him, not to speak of his mother. The Donovan’s needed every copper to make a living and Rastus wasn’t contributing.

Eventually Rastus joined the crew of a merchant ship to get rid of his parents. He didn’t make for a good sailor, except the drinking part. Even though he was a though and sturdy guy, Redgidgeians didn’t thrive on the High Seas, and nor did he. By the time he got used to the rocking of the ship and the storms. He had also gotten more bold. He had often been punished for brawling and eventually got thrown off board and was imprisoned when the ship docked in Stormwind for stabbing a fellow sailor.

He had been living in the streets of Stormwind since then, with no home and no coin to spare. He was actively involved in the criminal circuit and made a living doing petty crimes. He has gotten him beaten up, drunk and incarcerated multiple times.

Spoiler:
Character Name: Priam "P" Jackboot

Personality: Priam Jackboot is a passionate but rather naive individual. While he aspires to be a good person, he always accepting other's authority with little question. He is slow to draw attention to himself and avoids drawing attention to himself, even to speak up against what he perceives as a wrong action.
Appearance:

History:
Priam was born on a small a farm at the edge of Elewynn forest, straddling the border between Elwynn and Westfall. For most of his childhood he spent his days exploring the forest or helping out around the farm. His parents tried to keep him from going to Goldshire, worried his trusting nature would get him into trouble with the local kids.

His parents were right to worry and Priam quickly got in trouble with the local guards as the kids of Goldshire told him all the guard boots were made of dog hide and that the local priest wanted those boots buried for humane reasons. The guards quickly set out to find the thief they named "Jackboot" and quickly came across Priam trying to bury the boots in the middle of the forest. While not amused with his story, they went easy on him and simply took him back to his farm after recovering their boots.

At the age of 14, Priam's parents were killed as gnolls started to heavily encroach onto their farm and became more restless. Figuring that Goldshire knew him too well and that he would probably just be tricked again if he went there, Priam set off to Westfall and changed his last name to "Jackboot", hoping to start over and rebuild his life.

Spoiler:
Character Name: Louis Belgrinn

Personality: Extremely blunt and arrogant, a conversation with Louis is more than likely going to end in an insult fest, he hardly cares for any rules or others. Though he acts tough, Louis is easily scared when someone comfronts him, and will perhaps run when challenged to 'fair' fight. He's also surprisingly shy when around people of the opposite gender, and will avoid eye contact with women.

Appearance: A black hair with two braids going down to his shoulders, a small beard on his chin. He's dressed in leather of poor quality for an average protection, and wields a dagger and a blade, both made of poor quality material.

History: Louis was always a bad kid, he never followed rules, and in school, got into more fights than he studied. Louis was in fact, robbing for his own greedy good, he used to sneak behind people and take their pocket and run away, until he was caught one day. He was only fourteen when he was caught, he was too young to be taken into prison so he was returned to his family, his father got so angered with what happened, to the point of beating Louis up to unconciousness.

Louis decided to leave his house after such, but before he did, he took his father money to buy himself a few things. He got simple weapons and a few leather clothing and set sail to his adventures, obviously he won't follow any rules in such.

Spoiler:
Character Name: Elisa Moore

Personality: To be frank? She's a b***h. A pickpocket of Stormwind, she will do anything for money from smuggling goods to ensuring something remains... Ehem... 'Secret'. Although, her good side is shown to those she considers family; brothers and sisters in either thievery or blood.

Appearance: Shorter then the average female human, she is thin, mildly toned in muscle; although it is not much compared to guards and soldiers. Light blue eyes, and blonde hair, with a fair face, and well-tanned skin.

History: (Begins epic 300 page history... Not really.)
Elisa Moore was the result of a very un-consensual situation. Her mother, Lenora Moore, was raped, to put it simply. Lenora, not wanting this child, left her in an alley in Old Town, where a beggar by the name of Ronny "Pa" Beran found her, and raised her as his own, calling her 'Little One'. An honest man, and nearly a father to the young Elisa, she began calling him by his nickname, "Pa", which some of the guards and other beggars had already known him as, as he was nearly a father to them all - the beggars at least.

Raised as a beggar, Elisa slowly began entering the pickpockets life, against the honest Pa's advice. Eventually, it was found that Beran had some bad enemies in the thieves world, and one night, ironically on Elisa's sixteenth birthday, he was taken from their 'alley home', and never returned. Elisa mourned, and then one day found herself wandering the streets looking for coins one moment, and wrapped in the arms of a blonde-haired woman the next. She found out this woman was her mother, and right there her mother gave her the name she would've given her; Elisa. After hearing the 'reason' her mother had for abandoning her, Elisa simply shook her head and left, returning to the 'alley home' of Pa and finding it ransacked. With a bellowing sigh, she covered herself in her beggar clothing and grabbed the knife Pa had for protection, hiding it in her blanket covers. For two years she has been a petty beggar and pickpocket, and life has been crude in the streets of Stormwind.

Spoiler:
Name: Avian Hopperstone

Personality : Cowardly, cautious and paranoid would sum him up quickly, having avoiding a likely death only to live a life as a common beggar. Despite never saying no to a free meal or a coin tossed his way, he has yet to believe that a source of good will doesn't have a ulterior motive to keeping a beggar alive another day. He would rather avoid a fight or conflict all together, opting to hide or talk his way out in a panicked manner.

Appearance : Ragged Blond hair that roughly goes down to his neck, with a beard that matches, he looks exceptionally thin and seems to lack any form of muscle. Wearing clothing that doesn't seem to fit him, Avain gives the clear impression that he is a beggar who is well an truly down on his luck. Tears and dirt-stains cover his clothing as his shoes would actually both be left footed.

History : 'Hailing' from Lordaeron, he grew up as a son of a shop keeper in one of the many towns. Around the time the Scourge first came about however, there was only one thing that came across the young man's mind when the undead neared the town - Run.

Over the course of a few months he fled south on his own, eventually ending his journey at the city of Stormwind. There he has been since, without work or a home of his own, growing up afraid of the big city and what may come because of it.

Spoiler:
Character Name: Jedrek

Personality: To say that Jedrek has a short fuse would be an understatement. Jedrek is angry, bitter, and at times violent. His pride seems to be almost unbreakable, and his will is made of steel. But through his rough, angry coating there are some redeeming qualities. He is diligent and work driven. When given a task he will see it done right and done well. He is sympathetic with people in his position, and he genuinely cares about his friends. Money isn’t always the first thing on his mind, but it’s up there. He takes what he can get in terms of money and luxuries, because he realizes that these are few and far between in his life.

Appearance: He has white skin and long, black, unkempt hair. He has brown eyes and beneath his facial hair is an almost permanent scowl. He is average in terms of height, and is muscular and in good physical form.

History: Jedrek was a small child when his father was killed in battle against the Orcs during the Second War. This left a huge mark with him growing up. When he reached adulthood he became a butcher in Stormwind, working in the Trade District. Life and business were good until the Third War broke out. The owner of the shop decided to fire Jedrek in order to give his refugee cousin a job. Jedrek- infuriated- ended up with no money, no house, nothing. So he took what possessions he still had and sold them, not making much money. He took to becoming a pickpocket, and stole a couple of daggers off of weapons merchants. They weren’t of the best quality, but they were good enough.

Since then, he has been around Stormwind making what money he can off of crime. Jedrek has gradually become more and more bitter since the Third War. He has thought of being a bounty-hunter, but he doesn’t feel the job would be right for him.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Character Information

Character Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

History:

Any questions? Feel free to ask!

Please do not start RPing your 'defias' characters until I give the go ahead. Mhm?
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
What do you mean killed or "saved"?
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Either they will die at the end of the storyline...Or the storyline going on parallel to this one will save them.
Sounds fantastic, I'm really interested in joining. By condensed profile, does the history require as much backstory as in a typical profile or can we cut it down a bit to maybe a paragraph or two?
All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.
I'd say...A paragraph just fine with me.

Except Belth is an over achiever.

THREE PARAGRAPHS TOPS GUYS. NO PREVIOUS ASSOCIATIONS WITH THE DEFIAS. YOUNG AND NEW TO THIS LIKE I SAID.
This...
I am so joining this!
Why?
Honestly, I don't know. It just sounds so very interesting.
But either way, I have a question fir- I'd rather PM it to you, as I don't want it to be spoilered or something.

EDIT:
Quote:Welp, I want to play a Defias pirate or a defias wizard! Or a defias [Insert other race here]

No. :C The bandits you will be playing are based of the ones found around Stormwind and Northshire. There are no wizards, pirates, Tauren or goblins here.
http://www.wowpedia.org/Defias Wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is an evil group of assassins, thieves, and pirates that are hostile to the Alliance.
Woot.
Quote:NO PREVIOUS ASSOCIATIONS WITH THE DEFIAS. YOUNG AND NEW TO THIS LIKE I SAID.

Oh well. I'd really only be interested in taking part in the chain if it were on Ritchie.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
That is unfortunate.

To be honest, people have been asking for RP that is outside of the normal. Then when presented with it, people only want to do it in their way.

I am a bit disappointed and saddened by the response.

Sidenote: Kira, there are no pirates in Elwynn. :P
Quote: Then when presented with it, people only want to do it in their way.

It's not that I'm adamant on doing it any certain way, but rather that I find it somewhat silly to be pidgeonholed to the extent that a past interaction with a subest of the Brotherhood warrants a denial of entry into the RP.

This isn't really the place however, so I won't go into it any further.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Spoiler:

Character Information

Character Name: Priam "P" Jackboot

Personality: Priam Jackboot is a passionate but rather naive individual. While he aspires to be a good person, he always accepting other's authority with little question. He is slow to draw attention to himself and avoids drawing attention to himself, even to speak up against what he perceives as a wrong action.
Appearance:

History:
Priam was born on a small a farm at the edge of Elewynn forest, straddling the border between Elwynn and Westfall. For most of his childhood he spent his days exploring the forest or helping out around the farm. His parents tried to keep him from going to Goldshire, worried his trusting nature would get him into trouble with the local kids.

His parents were right to worry and Priam quickly got in trouble with the local guards as the kids of Goldshire told him all the guard boots were made of dog hide and that the local priest wanted those boots buried for humane reasons. The guards quickly set out to find the thief they named "Jackboot" and quickly came across Priam trying to bury the boots in the middle of the forest. While not amused with his story, they went easy on him and simply took him back to his farm after recovering their boots.

At the age of 14, Priam's parents were killed as gnolls started to heavily encroach onto their farm and became more restless. Figuring that Goldshire knew him too well and that he would probably just be tricked again if he went there, Priam set off to Westfall and changed his last name to "Jackboot", hoping to start over and rebuild his life.

Okay here is my tentative first draft of my character. I already created the character on the realm as a placeholder but I don't plan on playing him except possibly to get him to OOCC before stuff starts up.

I'm looking forward to this ^.^
All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.
I'm hopping on the bandwagon!
Where do we post our Defias Profiles by the way? On this thread or the special profiles forum?
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

PM them to. Me!
We are starting the recruitment process this week! If you have a character you'd like to join, send me a PM in game and we can RP this out!

Gear and other items will be given out at the events! More information on those will happen this week as well!
(11-21-2011, 11:16 AM)Cressy Wrote: The bandits you will be playing are based of the ones found around Stormwind and Northshire. There are no wizards, pirates, Tauren or goblins here.

...You've never been to Mirror Lake, have you? Directly south of Stormwind?

Crawling with Defias mages? Farther away, at Stone Cairn Lake, there is another profuse garrison.

While spellcasters don't fit your vision of a storyline regardless, I felt it worthwhile to note.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Defias Brotherhood 3.0 Mathias 36 10,688 09-21-2013, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Gaztron1
  The Defias Brotherhood Part II Cressy 18 3,453 05-25-2012, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  Brotherhood of Thieves dastmo 7 2,067 07-28-2011, 07:35 AM
Last Post: dastmo
  Crimson Brotherhood grembomb 9 1,930 07-25-2011, 01:34 PM
Last Post: dastmo
  The Legacy Brotherhood iHollow 20 3,639 02-03-2011, 07:21 AM
Last Post: iHollow