The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Defias Brotherhood 3.0
[Image: 7rhP6Q6.png]

The dawning day is almost upon us.

The OOC:

None may challenge the Brotherhood. They have returned once again with the goal of bringing Stormwind down for past crimes committed against them (and current crimes, as be seen from the push out of Stormwind and Alliance towns having signs that read: NO TRANSIENTS. NO EXCEPTIONS.) Do note that while there will be plenty of fun for both sides of the conflict, in the end, the Defias Brotherhood will not succeed. Your character will die, get imprisoned, or become unplayable if they stick with the Defias. The only way to continue playing the character after the guild falls is if they redeem themselves or escape.

Your characters will be new to the Defias Brotherhood. Gear will be provided over time. How does your character join? Well, that's up to you. Did you get inspired by Hunter's letters to the public and decide to make a change? Were you recruited by an older, NPC Defias member? Lot of possible choices, but none of them for you grunts and peons will be “was here for awhile”.

[Image: TQ5G76N.png]

Enough about my character! How do I join?

You will submit a condensed profile to me. I'll include the condensed profile (that I stole from someone else) below in a spoiler. When you submit the profile, the subject title should be “Defias Brotherhood: <Character name>”. Then you just fill out the details. You are limited in what you can be. You will be a human no matter what (no worgen!), and you will be a warrior, hunter, mage, or rogue.

Repeat! You can only be a human rogue, human warrior, human mage, or human hunter.

How long is this story going to last? I got things to do!

I don't know? The storyline will not take forever, nor should it last longer than a year. I'll assume a few weeks, since we won't be having events every day of the week, though plenty of RP so you can grow to love your character before they meet their horrible, horrible end.

Do I get to go wherever I want?

For awhile. First week? You'll be put in the Defias faction and lose your Goldshire/Stormwind/Alliance privilege. You might even be attacked by the guards on GMI! Yeah, you'll probably want to not hearth and stick around wherever we decide our special RP location is. You also shouldn't RP your Defias character until the story starts.

What kind of events will we have?

Oh, you'll find out. Perhaps a little training. Perhaps a little kidnapping. And a little thieving, of course.

Approved Character List:

Josef Reinhardt

Grog

Alexus Goldring

Alyssa Rendblade

Cage

Calnus Marlow

Farah Pegsworth

Doriah Ironhide

Garth Warren

Beth Stormsqual

Phillip Ravenfowl

Jay Bennett
Spoiler:
Character Information

Code:
[u][b]Character Name[/b][/u]:

[u][b]Age[/b][/u]:

[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]:

[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]:

[u][b]History[/b][/u]:

Questions? Ask them here.

Spoiler:
Thank Immy for the first image.
Updated: You can now play Defias mages if you wish. Also a way to save your character from death and imprisonment, but only one way to continue playing said character.
[Image: 0UPhGPg.jpg?1?9256]

No, but seriously... I am interested and might hash out a character for this.
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

There is a spelling error.
"righteous king will not liten to our pleas"

Spotted it! <3

Anyways, interested.

Also.
Why aren't we gonna' have the ability to play Defias of other races?
In-game, the faction has increased to goblins and trolls, hasn't it? Why not ICly?
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
I just may start up a toon for this. Sounds awesome.
@Vladdy

[Image: dis-gon-b-gud.gif&size=400x1000]
@Valicor

It's a human/Stormwind story (because we don't have enough human/Stormwind stories). I know there are goblins and trolls in the Defias but:

1) OOC, I want humans.
2) IC, the Operator of this whole thing (a subordinate of Vanessa VanCleef) wants humans only.
3) IC, there are -plenty- of potential humans around Elwynn and Westfall now ready to be recruited after Varian's new laws.
Now just fix up that spelling error. :P
Blame Immy, not me!
@Nymus

Spoiler:
[Image: get-off-my-lawn.jpg]

This just about sums it up... Or does it?
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
Might make a character, because I want to show some Delfias Pride!
"Leave now, mortal! The likes of you are forbidden in this land. You, who are powerless, are not worthy to set foot here." - Cerberus
Sounds like a cool storyline to me :)
Oh good, exactly what I needed right now. Competition in recruiting thieves characters.

But in all seriousness, this seems exiting, if I wasn't doing my own thieves guild i would totally join in on this!
[Image: YoAIt.gif]
You've got Alyssa Rendblade.
None may challenge the Brotherhood.
(Sisterhood)
I'm still in the process of writing my profile. Cage. Who'd a thought I'd finally make my namesake, and a human at that. You shall have you're rouge when it is finished.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Defias Brotherhood Part II Cressy 18 3,453 05-25-2012, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  The Defias Brotherhood Cressy 28 4,578 12-15-2011, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Abishua
  Brotherhood of Thieves dastmo 7 2,067 07-28-2011, 07:35 AM
Last Post: dastmo
  Crimson Brotherhood grembomb 9 1,930 07-25-2011, 01:34 PM
Last Post: dastmo
  The Legacy Brotherhood iHollow 20 3,639 02-03-2011, 07:21 AM
Last Post: iHollow