The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Will be roughly absent starting around June.
Just a heads up on my part. I'm not poofing entirely, but my leave would inhibit my ability to get on the server despite having a laptop to myself. At least during the day.

Around early June and throughout much of the month, my boyfriend will be visiting from North Carolina all the way here to here in California. Because we don't see each other in person much throughout the rest of the year except major holidays, we try to refrain online activities that eat up more than an hour at a time. This includes WoWing in general.

Most likely, though, if I do pop back into the server, it'd be into the late hours of the night when he is asleep at a guest house (we're not allowed to stay under the same roof while he's here). But it'd be hours when I'm sure most everyone is asleep, so my activity may not be so great. I will pop by the forums once in a while to chat with everyone.

I really love this server, and within just a couple weeks my character has experienced and seen a lot. I wish to become a recognizeable regular here and become friends with everyone. I currently only have one character RPers are to look out for if I ever come on, and that's Kapre. All the others, I do not plan to RP until I attain gruntship.

Thanks for your time!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Forgive me for the double post, but June 1st is here, and I will be picking my boyfriend up in a few hours. Since my post, I introduced a few characters (mostly to test run them before I decide upon what I can do with them once I attain gruntship). Once again, I'll be keeping busy for essentially the whole month (up until the 27th), but I may pop up sparingly during the very late hours of the night. However, I still will visit the forums, probably be even IC through certain subforums here :).

SO WHAT WILL MY CHARACTERS BE DOING:

KAPRE: Training his body and mind so he'd stop being such a derpwuss against the fel.
DIAWATA: Looking for Kapre still for destroying her armor.
KAWALA: Training to be a warlock. And finally be able to summon some demons.
PULLA: Sitting around her butt and thinking of delicious revenge.

See you guys around!
Bye!

Have fun with your boytoy and all that jazz.
Well, the full month isn't over, and it seems my activity is picking up already XD. Managed to engage in a couple more RPs plus managed to get my boyfriend to hop on over here (CappnRob in this forum) :). I can just about say I'm active again.

Though now I have another question... can I just post my Questionairre at the Questrionairre forum itself? It seems rather empty, and I'm intimidated that I may locate my application for gruntship at the wrong place.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Absent Paylonas 7 1,580 03-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Last Post: KomodoTheCashew
  Absent Averrana 11 2,486 02-24-2014, 01:32 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Officially Absent Now SachikoMaeda 17 2,957 03-28-2013, 11:06 AM
Last Post: hiddengecko
  Ghurm Goes Absent Geoni 13 1,880 01-31-2013, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Will be mostly absent for a while. Geoni 9 1,170 10-03-2012, 07:12 PM