The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The People's Blade. (Not an in-game guild).
Spoiler:
[Image: 25tzxoi.jpg]

At first glance...he seemed like a man with a good head on his shoulders. Snobby lookin'...but good at heart.

Spoiler:
[Image: 10nx34o.jpg]

Though I've really never had a daughter to call my own...that kid was the closest thing to it. Her name was Maria Redmoore. 19 years old and looking beautiful. By far, she was my greatest little apprentice, she learned her magic rather well. Unfortunantly the girl had always taken an odd fancy to the...older gentlemen.

It is wrong? Maybe...maybe not. Who am I to judge? Some say age is a state of mind, while some beg to differ. Personally, I'm indifferent.

That night I had taken her out to the Recluse for a drink to celebrate her milestone today on her magic studies. Girl loved her some rum, could really put it down.

Maybe I should've paid better attention.

She went home that evening at around twelve P.M. Decided to stay and have a little chat with the guy, just for good measure.

His name was William Bareth, noblemen, quite the fencer from what he told me. A stand up fellow. We talked about Maria for an hour or two.

...And then...that's when I noticed. This man is a little...disturbed.

Spoiler:
[Image: zk25g5.jpg]

Everyday after her lesson, I saw that man near my house in the forest...just watching. Maria had taken notice to it as well. William held a knife as he watched us, and a very shady mask to go with it. I was scared for her. So we decided to stay inside that night, and eventually he left.

I decided to give her my stallion that night, I didn't trust the guy, at least with the horse she could outrun the crazy bastard if he tried anything.

Spoiler:
[Image: 344qzc3.jpg]

The next day I reported what happened to the guard as soon as I could. Damn bastards...always needing to see something for themselves. Where is the justice in law if the law holds back justice!?

After a useless talk with the guards, I found out no man named WIlliam Bareth even existed. So what did they do? They kicked my ass out of their presence of course!

I got home that day...and there was a note on my door. It was from my sweet Maria, for whatever reason...she said she was too upset to attend lessons today, and that if I needed her, she'd be in her "spot".

Stupid girl...there was no time to waste.

Spoiler:
[Image: ou86z8.jpg]

It happened. The worst had happened...He had taken her and defiled her body past the point of any feeling. When I think back to it...I can't help but shed a tear...to see my sweet little girl helpless, alone, and in danger.

Spoiler:
[Image: jz71cn.jpg]

That damn bastard killed my angel...vengence will be brought...so help me light...he will die one day.

The guards will not bring my justice...

Faith will not bring my justice...

So my hand shall.

It's time we stood up, my citizens, in the dark we are a power unseen by guard and evil. We can control the evil we force ourselves to withstand. Let's make our stand.

I am...The People's Blade.

Spoiler:
[Image: b8vl3k.jpg]
Special Thanks to Carver and Krilari for the pictures!
The People's Blade is a new secret society of citizens who live a dark second life as assassins in an effort to bring their vision of justice and salvation to the world by killing those they find corrupt. This is not a formed guild, and the leaders are handpicked by myself.

So what is the RP like?: We have occasional meetings in our society uniform to discuss new targets, future events, and induct new members. These meetings are once a week, and the location changes every time. Meeting information is recieved through the mail. Most of the time, assassins wll work alone and undercover as their normal appearance, as to "hide in plain sight" from targets. This is to ensure total secrecy of the society, from the targets, and the members themselves.

CODE OF SECRECY:
-The assassin will never utter his name in meetings.
-The assassin will never learn of other member's identities, nor attempt to.
-The assassin must always remain silent about the society. We do not exist.
-The assassin will never hint he is an assassin.
-The assassin is subtle. He does not speak ill of targets nor act suspicious towards anyone.
-The assassin is efficient. He will leave the scene, completely unknown, and never return once the deed of death is done.
-The assassin will be punished if any rule is broken.

Interested in joining? Message the Eagle Eye (Daedrin in-game) and reply to the IC poster made in the In-game forum. Or PM me with your interest! All past messagers must message me again, once again stating interest.

More information will likely be added to this post in time.

I'm currently attempting to select three IC and OOC leaders for the group, not including myself. If you'd like to take a leadership role, please let me know (via vent, in-game message, or PM.)

Your character must be somewhat appropriate for the position.
-Not a backstabbing traitor (unless a very good IC reason leads him to be one.)
-Not a RP hogging spotlight stealer. WHile yes you will be a main part of the group and its story, that does not make you more heroic or more powerful than anyone else. Sometimes the spotlight needs to be shared :).
-Able to communicate well on the forum with a fair amount of activity.
Keves could be apart of this, possible leadership role. He's more of a wanderer, so we'll see.
Sent a PM.
I would like to join this, but what do you mean by you dissapear when your deed is done? Wouldn't that lead to a kind of short RP?

Edit: Nevermind, got it 2nd time I read it.
I like this. It's perfect for one of my chars. Too bad it doesn't follow the classic true assassin pattern, though.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Though the creation event hasn't been held yet, we already have a first player character target in mind who has consented to The People's Blade persuing him! A little motivation for people who're skeptical about the group. We have an RP!
That's it. I'm in.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Tarne, I've PM'ed you and added all of your characters to my friend list and looked for you IC, asking people.

Give me a PM or whisper on Coriv in-game. Or send me a letter, that is.
I definitely want to join on my vigilante-type character Mallik. I've already talked to you in-game, but it was brief.
Spoiler:
Characters

Name/Race and Class/Guild/Status

Mallik - Human Rogue - The Tri written - Alive
Rucifel - Human Paladin - AVA - Alive
Kirabo is in! .!
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Haha, you did join Kirabo :D
I've gotten word from a few people that saturday at 10 Pm is bad for them. Unfortunantly, guys, my scheudle is packed this weekend and I really have no other time to do this. Unless you wanted to move this to a weekday.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Confession [Guild] Reigen 16 7,563 06-04-2014, 07:03 AM
Last Post: muhaha8
  The Ebon Blade Grogloki 93 17,824 05-24-2014, 04:46 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  How to Get a Guild Subforum Grakor456 9 2,985 02-12-2014, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Inactive Guild Subforums Loxmardin 4 1,641 02-12-2014, 05:15 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  The Regiment [Guild] Jonoth 14 3,748 01-09-2014, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Franksta96