The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

WANTED
Spoiler:
OOC: This is meant to be a lulzy storyline event rife with misunderstanding, as well as to put a little life into roleplay. If you play a greedy character who is more than willing to capture just about ANY dark long-hared mustachioed draenei male, don't hold back! The poster is kept vague for a reason. If you play a draenei male fitting of the description, watch out! You may be captured for a crime you didn't commit. ;)

To find Didi, PM me or send mail to Diawata.

WANTED

DEAD OR ALIVE. PREFERRABLY ALIVE SO HE CAN BE TAKEN CARE OF PERSONALLY.

Seeking male draenei. Large, with long dark hair and a mustache. Name currently unknown. Responsible for grievous property damage and vandalism. Bound and capture on sight.
REWARD: 10 G

[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
[[500 gold? Holy son of a flying lemur! Otherwise, grats on Gruntship.]]
((thanks! does 500 sound like a lot ICly? I don't know the standards of economy for this particular server))
((Yeah, 500 gold is a lot ICly though I think most newcomers don't realize this cause it's just not out there. I know I've made the same mistake before.))
((changed to 100. Hope that's workeable but still a high enough amount to motivate the greediest of Azeroth ;) ))
I think like 50 or so silver may be a better price, just my opinion though.
((how about 500 silver? I won't make the edit until I get a good price for someone's head))
I think 50g would be reasonable, if he really wants him.
What is the ICly's gold rates? Like how much is a typical home, a ship, a dozen bread, the bounty for a common criminal vs a highly wanted fugitive, etc.? We can go by Alliance or Neutral rates.
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...y-Analysis
If you want someone dead, a sack full of gold (10g) would be enough to inspire bounty hunters.

50g would essentially be saying KILL THIS MAN NOW. RIGHT NOW.

Mind you, this is all in my opinion. Oh the shame of not having a concrete economy made by Blizzard.

(Note. I personally don't like that guide. I feel as though the cost of everything is way too high, and it makes it seem like everyone's rolling around in gold all the time.)
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Ahh. Hm. Maybe 10 G is enough then.
I'd imagine the poster will be set somewhere around Booty Bay?
If so, Harris is on the job.
What happens if a bowl of Tauren spills into Wednesday on a bed of six o'clock?
I'm thinking posted in multple locations, but then again, where the hell is the printing press in Warcraft? XD

But I digress. The multiple locations is simply a matter of ICly convenience. Anyone can see it. I just encourage bounty hunters to seek any draenei fitting the description, not the actual intended target. :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tavern Help Wanted Rosencrat 16 3,802 11-11-2013, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  Wanted: Dead Or Alive ThePharaoh 21 3,926 11-08-2012, 11:20 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  Wanted! PvtFrog 4 1,352 08-06-2012, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Caravan
  Blacksmith Wanted! HolyHiveMind 1 785 04-23-2011, 02:51 AM
Last Post: sunday12321
  Catacombs Wanted Posters Duraza 10 1,480 11-10-2010, 04:50 AM