The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Wanted!
A multitude of these posters would be stuck onto various goblin towns and ports. The poster paper is laminated, a crisp white with the print in crimson ink.

Quote:
Greetings, random passerby!

Should you have news, know or have known, or even seen a Sin'dorei named Xanthe, do take the time to contact me. Anyone with relevant information, shall be rewarded.

Should you choose to contact me, send a message to Room 21, at the Salty Sailor, Booty Bay.

Similiar posters are plastered around Silvermoon, the only difference being that they direct the reader to a Magistrate named Tharnul.
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

Two individuals spot the Wanted poster in Ratchet.

"Uh...." says a tauren.

His night elf buddy looks up to him. "Think Xanthe's in trouble?" He looks at the poster again, crossing his arms. "I like her. She didn't do anything wrong. Maybe this fellow wants something from her?"

The Tauren shrugged. "I........would prob....ably.... talk...... to him. I... would not.... want Xanthe.... in danger."

Kantado nods, patting his friend on the shoulder. "If you insist, buddy. I still owe Xanthe a swim tour in the ocean. Maybe I can pay Xanthe herself a visit to see what's going on."

As the elf turns to leave, Tibalan reads the poster carefully once more. He turns his face to the sea, brows furrowed as he thinks hard over what this stranger would want from someone so kind to him.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Frasley wanders the streets of Booty Bay. He notices the poster and adjusts his shades. "Xanthe? Thats a cool name." he shrugs, "I wonder what she is wanted for." he chuckles at the thought of the blood elf punting orcs. "I should keep my eyes peeled." he nods to himself, because he's talking to himself.
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Murin, the mountain king, brings his massive armor and weapons along on the platform in Booty Bay, and passes before the poster with no interest. He stops, however, and lowly and silently groans, before going backwards a few steps and turning to face the wall. "Xanthe? Oh, bey, wut've ye gotten into, lass? Better make soore she's 'kay!", he brumbles alone, before turning on his heavy heels and heading down the stairs, to mount his ram and run away.
Should you have news, know or have known, or even seen a Sin'dorei named Xanthe...

"I know and have known a Sin'dorei named Xanthe..." she murmured, glancing up from the wanted poster in her hand to the bright Barrens sun bearing down through the edges of the palm fronds. A big damp nose nudged the paper, and then her hand, causing the woman to come out of her thoughts. Tyr barked once and she scratched behind his ears affectionately before rolling up the poster.

Xanthe took a parting glance at The Love Exchange's ship before she shrugged at her worg, "Whatever I have done, I must face it. We will go to Stranglethorn."
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tavern Help Wanted Rosencrat 16 3,802 11-11-2013, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  Wanted: Dead Or Alive ThePharaoh 21 3,926 11-08-2012, 11:20 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  WANTED ImagenAshyun 13 1,657 06-15-2011, 01:37 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Blacksmith Wanted! HolyHiveMind 1 785 04-23-2011, 02:51 AM
Last Post: sunday12321
  Catacombs Wanted Posters Duraza 10 1,480 11-10-2010, 04:50 AM