The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Neutral Hubs!
I think there should be a very simple change; The addition of Moonglade to the Neutral Hubs list in OOC Portal!
I never see anyone really at Moonglade. Is that a new rp place for a certain guild or something?
[Image: btCv6mF.png]
Inspired by Aroes to make fancy parchment letters. :heart:
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Josephine Renae Briarthorn
No, but I think it -could- be.
Even though I'm just...Someone new... I think I'm allowed to drop an opinion.

Moonglade...Safe for druids, I don't think the Night elves there would agree for random people just happening to be there.

Specially, Sin'Dorei...Gnomes...Dwarves... From the top of my head.

I don't think they'd be too happy.
The druids of Moonglade tolerate people being there, even Sin'Dorei. But they are -not- in any way happy that they are there and I can't really see why people would go like "Let's hang out at Moonglade and annoy the druids with our presence!" When there are several much better places to go. So yeah. Terrorsquid not only has an awesome username and avatar, he is also correct.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
But then, druid RP. It could get an increase if such place has something that really reminds people about its existance.
Druids are already capable of teleporting to Moonglade free of charge via a spell.
I don't see why not to add Moonglade. Not every druid may have his teleport spell, and it'll allow easier access to it for other classes as well. I can see Shaman characters being involved with stories there.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
It can definitely hurt. Having an easy way to get there may cause characters that normally aren't there except under special circumstances to show up frequently. It's better if the characters that have a reason for being there, IE druids, have an easy way to get there, which they do. Even though that spell isn't in the spellbook since lvl 1, I still feel it's better than the alternative.
Spoiler:
(07-20-2011, 03:36 AM)Roxas65 Wrote: It can definitely hurt. Having an easy way to get there may cause characters that normally aren't there except under special circumstances to show up frequently. It's better if the characters that have a reason for being there, IE druids, have an easy way to get there, which they do. Even though that spell isn't in the spellbook since lvl 1, I still feel it's better than the alternative.

Except we already have teleports to places that ICly a lot of people shouldn't frequently be at, and guess what? They're not there, just they its supposed to be. You don't see many dwarfs in Darnassus, many non-magi in Dalaran, so on and so forth. A little faith in the common sense of the players goes a long way.
(07-20-2011, 09:57 AM)CappnRob Wrote:
(07-20-2011, 03:36 AM)Roxas65 Wrote: It can definitely hurt. Having an easy way to get there may cause characters that normally aren't there except under special circumstances to show up frequently. It's better if the characters that have a reason for being there, IE druids, have an easy way to get there, which they do. Even though that spell isn't in the spellbook since lvl 1, I still feel it's better than the alternative.

Except we already have teleports to places that ICly a lot of people shouldn't frequently be at, and guess what? They're not there, just they its supposed to be. You don't see many dwarfs in Darnassus, many non-magi in Dalaran, so on and so forth. A little faith in the common sense of the players goes a long way.

...Apologies, but this is exceptionally funny, seeing as just days ago, Moonglade had a BElf and Troll infestation. Mostly BElves. One riding a bear.

Common sense dictates that a Fel-tainted creature like a Blood Elf(Green eyes, duh.) would likely not be all that welcome in such a natural place as Moonglade. Yes, the Druids there tolerate their presence to an extent, and blood isn't shed on the verdant grasses of the shores of Elune'ara, but...

...Common sense is exactly what people(Myself included at times - trust me on this one) lack. I say leave things exactly as they are as far as Moonglade is concerned. Druids will always have easy access via spell.

And the rest? Well, really, if a run to Moonglade delays you in such a way that you can't take part in your favorite role-play, then you're not all that committed to role-playing there in the first place, huh? A little sacrifice of time for a greater victory, no?
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
(07-20-2011, 10:09 AM)flammos200 Wrote:
(07-20-2011, 09:57 AM)CappnRob Wrote:

...Apologies, but this is exceptionally funny, seeing as just days ago, Moonglade had a BElf and Troll infestation. Mostly BElves. One riding a bear.

Common sense dictates that a Fel-tainted creature like a Blood Elf(Green eyes, duh.) would likely not be all that welcome in such a natural place as Moonglade. Yes, the Druids there tolerate their presence to an extent, and blood isn't shed on the verdant grasses of the shores of Elune'ara, but...

...Common sense is exactly what people(Myself included at times - trust me on this one) lack. I say leave things exactly as they are as far as Moonglade is concerned. Druids will always have easy access via spell.

And the rest? Well, really, if a run to Moonglade delays you in such a way that you can't take part in your favorite role-play, then you're not all that committed to role-playing there in the first place, huh? A little sacrifice of time for a greater victory, no?

I'm just gonna go ahead and say "Pretty much this."
Spoiler:
Moonglade is just weird then :\

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neutral Papers ProjectRandom 8 1,925 06-26-2013, 08:12 PM
Last Post: NodCommando