The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Just a humble introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is DoyLe, I'm a funny guy who usually likes to pwn^^. I have not got that many RPG experince, but I learn fast, and I swear I will do my best to be a good player. In time I will be as good as all the other players or maybe better! I'm also sure WeedGamer will give me some help.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Romania and the primary language here is Romanian! But I have been learning english for some time now. People online often tell me my english is very good:d. I guess we'll see that in time;).

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend told me about Warcraft 3, and after I played it for a while, I loved the Lore and the gameplay, characters etc. After that I found Wow and I started playing! Now my friend, mr. WeedGamer, told me about this server and I wanted to play together with him, lvl up, do RP, pwn something.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
A friend told me, his name is WeedGamer, and he had a little trouble with his introduction, so I'm doing my best to make a better one xD. And..the RP part, it gives me the oportunity to play a more lore related WoW.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Exploring, doing quests, lore events. I also LOVE pwning alliance^^ A an orc, I must show my enemies THE POWER OF THE HORDE! But if I will be warchief, I will never kill Cairne(foolish Garrosh)! I also LOVE the lore... and it's nice to be a part of it:D.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc/Warrior. I like playing on strenght, wearing heavy armor, carrying big weapons, tanking maybe, getting into big fights, maybe wars...Who knows? Now I think of a blood elf hunter, because I want a pet, and I want to have a cool bow;).

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good RP, nice comunity, new experiences, gaining fame, prestige! I would also like to enter wars, to help my orchish brothers to beat the Alliance! More and more people nowadays make humans and night elfs, but we will show them our might! Also, I hope that I could modify the lore a little;), because I want this world to be better:D.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
2.Tolerance. I would like people to be friendly with me and tolerate me when I make a mistake..or two^^. I also liked 10.Introductions, it prevents me, the player from getting trolled dumiliated etc. Even if the rules are very tought indeed, I will do my best to be a good RPG player!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will do my best when I will apply for gruntship.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Not really.
Hello there DoyLe, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Welcome.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Humble Introduction kennywayne 1 584 06-13-2012, 01:51 AM
Last Post: Delta
  A Humble Introduction ValmitTrebel 1 714 09-14-2011, 03:03 AM
Last Post: Uthaniel
  My humble introduction Shafteds 1 607 07-16-2011, 12:43 PM
Last Post: Delta
  A humble introduction. OrkhorC 1 745 06-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Reigen
  Ascer's humble introduction... Ascer 1 622 11-03-2009, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Azheron