The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My Humble Introduction
Hello, my name is kennywayne, 21 years young, taught in English and a little of Spanish, born and raised in the Great State of Alabama (Roll Tide Roll!) and I am a new member of Conquest of the Horde.
I'm what you would call an"otaku", as i love pretty much everything and anything related to computers, video games, anime, manga, and the list go on and on.

I have ALWAYS been in love with Warcraft, dating back to the 90's when my older brothers showed me Warcraft 3, and the 2000's when WoW was released. Sadly I couldn't always play, due to the fact that my family was working class, and we didnt have a computer til 2006.

One of the reasons that i sought out a rp server is because in the other servers i've played (both private and retail) to me, it was all about doing raids, pvping, and leveling. I'm not saying that i'm against it, but for me the constant fighting and obsession with gear and items really threw me off of that sort of playing.

Some of the roleplay that i enjoy is mainly fantasy roleplaying but i'm open to try new things! :D

My fave class is a toss up between the humans and and the night elves. I like the humans because of the indomitable spirit and willpower that they possess. Also, I like how they are a very proud race, taking pride in their achievements.

The reason that I love the night elves is the fact that they are some in touch with the wilderness, and that they will harm ANYONE who is foolish enough to harm their precious lands.

The rule that sticks out to me is the Maturity rule. Maturity in a game as big as WoW is often VERY hard to come by, and I applaud you all for explaining that there will be situations and content that may be "R" rated, so truly applaud the GMs for making sure that the level of maturity is consistent with the vision that the GM's are striving for.

"A Stormwind Guard's Job is Never Done."

Stormwind Guard Eric Lancaster opened the door to his small but cozy house in Stormwind. He tiredly took off his armor, shield, and sword and threw them into a corner. He sighed deeply as he walked into his kitchen looking for something to eat.

"Man, today was a rough day," he muttered, and it was. Not only did he have to do his normal guard duty hours, but he had to constantly show people around Stormwind, but he THEN had to fend a small group of Horde warriors, and that had taken him the better part of two hours. Needless to say, he was very happy to be home.

Just as he had gotten himself some supper cooked, there was a knock on the door. He sighed heavily again and opened it to find his friend John Silvershield.
"Hail John," he said as he shook his hand. " Well met Eric," John replied. " What can I do for you John," Eric asked. " We are needed in the King's Throne Room.
He has called all guards and military personnel. Hurry and come, friend," John said quickly. " This cannot be good," thought Eric as he put out the fire he had made for his supper and put his armor back on and headed with John back into Stormwind Castle.
Hello kennywayne, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you for the story. I used to live near a place called Lancaster.

The lack of questions briefly threw me, but those are some good, solid answers you got there. Hope you have fun here at CotH.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me or anyone else on the Forum Helper or Enforcer/Content GM team if you have any further queries, and we'll do our best to answer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Humble Introduction ValmitTrebel 1 714 09-14-2011, 03:03 AM
Last Post: Uthaniel
  Just a humble introduction DoyLe 1 659 08-07-2011, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Delta
  My humble introduction Shafteds 1 607 07-16-2011, 12:43 PM
Last Post: Delta
  A humble introduction. OrkhorC 1 745 06-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Reigen
  Ascer's humble introduction... Ascer 1 622 11-03-2009, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Azheron