The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

It's that time.
Monday the 29th is the date.

That's when I go back to school.

*throws hands in the air*

Either way, this won't affect my activity super-duper-much. This last week, I already put myself back on track when it comes to diurnal rhythm and such, though my overall online-time has been going up and down in said week due to RL responsibilities needing to be taken care of.

Surprisingly, there'll be less of these to deal with when I go back to school and I'll be mostly available and active despite this.

This, however, means that there may be unforseen absences depending on how studies go. I may or may not be distracted from time to time, as is proper when focusing on other things. My day will probably be shorter than I'm used to since this summer, and I will have much less time to get in-game many times.

It's nothing major, and my status in the GM Activity Spreadsheet will still be the same.

For the days when I can't get in-game and you need to reach me, I'm available on both AIM, MSN and Skype. I strongly prefer MSN and Skype, if you need to add me anywhere. (If you don't have an IM account, just send me a PM. That works as well. Or send an email, either via the forums or in any other way you prefer.)

AIM: Loxmardin
MSN: [email protected]
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
Later Lox. We will MSN chats. Eventually at some point.
[Image: c9eda896-b205-41b9-9f52-22b1e122210f.jpg]
(08-25-2011, 11:07 AM)Duraza Wrote: Later Lox. We will MSN chats. Eventually at some point.

You just need to learn how to use it properly. And actively.

>:C
At least now I'll be able to say g'morning to you over skype while you're out at like... lunch or something like that. :P

(Loltimezone)
*flails arms around*

It seems I'm having connection issues at school, as well! Meaning my activity on the forums and messengers will be on the low-down until it's fixed. The school network seems not to be very fond of me, at all.
Yes, those school networks seem to do that often.

Regardless, have fun!
Have fun, Loxy! See you 'round! Although, I don't think I know any of your characters IC/OOC. o.o Either way, have fun at school!
Delta Wrote: I couldn't help but watch that with a smile. It's comparable to watching a kitten climb onto the sofa and mew excitably, as if it's just achieved something monumental.

[Image: Sasuke-gifs-uchiha-sasuke-22778910-500-220.gif]

Spoiler:
Lithdra -- Blood Elf -- 85
Aitana -- Forsaken -- 85
Kymu -- Draenei -- 85
Anrielle -- Night Elf -- 85
Kravus -- Blood Elf -- 60
Rinkata -- Troll -- 60
Nicci -- Goblin -- 60
Update.

Still the same rate of absence due to school, but it turns out I may or may not be getting a part-time volunteer job as a Maths tutor for a cousin's foster child (who is, admittedly, only two years younger than myself). Since the school's not offering the support she'd need. So, I told them that "Hey, I could help".

This may affect my afternoon activity some days of the week. Nothing's for certain yet, but there's a good chance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gone, for the time being. Geoni 13 2,937 08-12-2014, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  One More Time! WindZealot 4 1,563 05-07-2014, 10:20 AM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Time to go. Stealthscout 14 2,555 04-22-2014, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Time to come clean Dug 3 1,060 02-22-2014, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Franksta96
  Well, it's time to come clean. Altaine 3 1,189 01-16-2014, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Vladdy