The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Huxxley Intro (Ahoy there!)
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I love video games of all types mostly. I do, however, tend to get bored of Sports and Racing games pretty quickly. RTS, RPG, unconventional FPS (Amnesia, Penumbra, Minecraft, etc) are my favorite! I've roleplayed for years, starting on Neopets at 11 and moved to SL and other things.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the US, English is my primary.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Friend told me about WoW having private RP server.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?): My friend sent me here and told me this was an amazing server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any kinds. I havn't delved much into the fantasy aspect, however WoW seems prime for RP. I typical RP forum boards and SL only though, never knew about RP server for big name games.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well typically Human, but they don't seem to have my favorite classes. So Blood/Night Elves.

Druid/ Hunter/ Rogue are my favorites. I can't really just choose one.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good RP and a fair community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Role-Play, Respect, a bunch of them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm actually writing a book, i'll take an except out of it. I'll take an excerpt from the prelude.

He spotted dozens of them. Almost just like the girl and the stench multiplied by a hundred. He ducked under the counter and took a deep breath and slowly looked over it again. He saw everything, from old men, to an ice cream truck driver missing his jaw. All just wandering aimlessly. He waited until he heard what he feared the most. The phone rang again. The man nearly jumped through the roof as he grabbed the phone, then suddenly a dozen of groans. “Oops!” Said the laughing British voice, “Exit through the backdoor. Well I suggest you do. And quickly!” The man didn't bother to wait as he sprint behind the wall and to the corner, spotting a door he didn't see earlier. He ran toward it and smashed into it, not budging it; causing him to groan and grimace. He grabbed the handle and turned it, the groans and screams got louder.

He took a step to the bright outside, the surrounding area was barely visible to him, yet he ran forward anyhow; pocketing the paper that was still in his hand. He ran as fast as he could, his eyes adjusted to the sunlight and he could finally see where he was going. Right into a forest. His foot steps slammed against the poorly laid gravel on the ground causing rocks and pebbles to launch into the air behind him. He turned and saw them, dozens, if not the entire horde, chasing him. They where hobbling, but quickly. Few tripping over each other but he was outrunning them with some effort. He turned back just in time to dodge a tree. He kept his balance as best he could, hopping over rocks and fallen trees. The trees surrounding him where different. They weren't brown. They where black. No leaves; the forest was burned and dieing. As he was running, ash was beginning to get kicked up. He coughed as he ran, his feet leaving deep impressions in the ash.

He turned again to see the horde getting farther away however he heard more as if they where getting closer. He kept looking around until he got to a pasture. He kept running up and over a small hill and he saw them. Hundreds. He stood there on top of the hill looking over them. He turned and the others where still hobbling toward him. He began to shake as he looked for an exit route. A road was a little way off and it was between the two groups. The road went through a bridge from what he could tell. He began running toward the road, his legs burning, his breathing was rapid and his footsteps pounding the ground. The other horde hadn't seen or took notice to him yet.

He began to slow as his legs turned to rubber and the screams from the original group that was chasing him got to the other. They took notice then took flight right at him. Both groups began enclosing him, cutting him off from the road. He turned and began running again, falling and rolling right back up. His vision began to blur as the other group surrounded him completely. They stopped and stared at him and he looked at them the best he could. He coughed and chocked on air. His mouth was dry and he could barely breath. He reached into him pocket for the knife and he looked at the creatures. He looked around him as they seemed to gather closer together. He took a few deep breaths and calmed himself. He flipped the knife open, if he was going to die, he was going to go out with a fight.

He ran toward the group, brandishing his knife and jumped into one of them, stabbing it in the eye and pulling it out. Knife, eye, and bits of brain. He turned and slashed at another

gashing it's face open. He couldn't distinguish the things apart. He just went wild. One of them grabbed his arm and pulled it closer to it's mouth. He attempted to punch it with his other hand; however with that arm extended backward, it was grabbed. They began to pull and the man began to scream for help. They pulled until both his should popped and went limp. Meanwhile others where grabbing his legs and pulled them. Both popped as well. The arms where torn off and the man's torso slammed into the ground, still screaming. A creature got onto of him and grabbed both sides of his head with it's hands, another grasped his jaw with one hand; fingers in mouth and the thumb under his chin and they pulled. His legs where ripped out and the man began to black out but not until he saw himself rise above the crowd. And he saw it. Part of it, his corpse. Torso and that was it. Being devoured by the dead. Welcome to The Program. Where the dead come to live and the living come to die.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I enjoy role-play a lot. Some of the things I love to do is to give other people an experience they'll never forget. That's how I enjoy my RP.
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Huxxley!Hug

Looks like your story is off to good start, I must say. From what I read, it seems like a thriller.:D

If you still have more pressing questions:
  • Please feel free to Private-Message(PM) me or any staff for answers.
  • Ask the players in-game; many are very much willing to help! ^.^
  • Pay our wiki a visit. The CotH-Wiki is a host of much information.
Beyond this, please be sure to read the rules and policies.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ahoy! Introduction! Groksjin 2 978 12-16-2013, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Groksjin
  Ahoy! plankcore 0 672 07-11-2009, 03:03 AM
Last Post: plankcore
  Ahoy me mateys! Reivaj 2 728 04-05-2009, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Reivaj