The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ahoy!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hi guys! My name's Mike. I'm a 21 year old fella, who thinks WoW roleplaying is tha bomb diggiteh. I'm currently unemployed, my last job being a Guardsman in the British Army. My hobbies include mixed martial arts (I do this part time, but would love to make a career of it!), Judo, listening to music, and I like long strolls on the beach... oh wait, wrong website! Haha! =)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Edinburgh, Scotland. English is my first language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played a demo of Warcraft 2 when I bought my very first computer. Was hooked ever since!

What made you seek our server over others?:
The huge emphasis on personal conduct and adherence to roleplay. I get the feeling there aren't many idiots cutting about here, which is always a good thing!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Everything! From hacking our enemies to pieces, to knocking back a couple of pints down at the Lion's Pride Inn, just as long as it's immersive I'm into it. =)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer playing Alliance characters, humans and dwarves. Being a Scot, I identify with dwarves, clearly! But I rather enjoy the rich heritage of the warcraft human race. =)

What are your expectations of this server?:
Fun, fun, fun! Nice people who roleplay well, and more fun! =D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rules on humility and godmoding. Not everyone is a dashing hero who cuts his way through his enemies by the thousand, haha!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The wind chills me to the bone. Tossing more dried twigs on the fire seemed futile, but I could at least pretend I was warm. My comrades huddled around the fire in our humble camp, no doubt sharing my thoughts; what the hell are we doing here?

We had joined a group of Privateers as they expedited to Northrend, seeking their fortune. Frankly, we didn't care much for what they did or did not find; we just wanted to get paid. Our employers didn't think much of us sell-swords, alienating us on the ship as we made our journey to the frozen north. While they poured over maps, we sharpened our blades, and fletched our arrows. We were worlds apart, but they needed men who could fight, and we needed their money.

Yet, the thought of gold did not warm our bodies that night. The ship our employers had chartered departed that afternoon, and we immediately headed further inland, camping out in the frozen wastes as darkness came. While the main expedition pitched it's tents, we set upon a hill, keeping watch over the camp.

As we huddled around the dwindling fire, we heard the all too familiar sound of arrows whizzing past. They were few, but they were close. It looks like we would have to earn our pay. We stood, unsheathing our swords and raising our bucklers and shields.

Blood would be shed on the frozen earth. But not ours.

(Apologies, but I am hugely uninspired due to having just woke up! I hope this proves I'm not completely inept at writing though. =D)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm glad I found this place! Please have me. =)
My signature is only one line. You're welcome.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ahoy! Introduction! Groksjin 2 978 12-16-2013, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Groksjin
  Huxxley Intro (Ahoy there!) Huxxley 1 648 09-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Dotsy
  Ahoy me mateys! Reivaj 2 728 04-05-2009, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Reivaj