The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Srdjan96's introduction post.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well as a gamer I generally love almost all types of games, mostly MMO games since I love to play with someone and chat with them. Some of the games I play are WoW, Minecraft, Counter Strike and Spiral Knights.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Serbia and of course I Serbian and English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
After I got my PC 8 years ago, Warcraft 3 was installed on it along with some other games. When I started to play it almost instantly I was addicted. I came to WoW after Burning Crusade game, when I started to play it everything looked alien-like. I still remember my first visit to Orgrimmar, it looked huge then, I had feeling that it's a few times larger then it really is.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I saw it from my brother, when I first saw it I though it was a waste of time. After a while, I changed my mind and started to like roleplaying more and more.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Since I haven't had any RP experience I can't say for sure. But I do like the tavern RP since it can start sometimes one really fun moment.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I'm not really picky with classes but I would say Human or Undead rogue. I love the mechanics of the rogue, their agility and stealthy attacks, knocking out enemy fighters without them noticing that they are going to greet the Spirit Healer once again Grin2.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well to meet an another type of WoW game style, have fun and meet some new people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Plagiarism, many times it has probably happened to anyone, you do something, a great piece of art or a nice story, but someone copies it and calls it his own. It can get a person really mad, so I'm glad this is being regulated.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will type this later if I attempt to get a gruntship.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise
clarify?:

Not really.
Srdjan96, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Feel free to take your time and learn the ropes of roleplaying! Anywho, I'd suggest looking at our rules, policies and guides as a way to get the feel of how things roll 'round them here parts.

We also have a guide section on the forums, as well a restart profile guide of my own making, that I'd suggest glancing over before writing your first character profile as it will likely make the approval go a tad more smoothly.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask me in-game (I'm usually on Uthaniel, Munix, Juna or Marian), or anyone else, really! I'm also always available for a forum PM.

Have fun!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Real Introduction Thread Post Thread Flawless 1 810 10-29-2012, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introduction Post- Sh0tty341 Sh0tty341 1 606 06-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Delta
  Intro Post. Again. had a bug on my other acct. TheTrueAsassin 1 681 11-07-2009, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Tarne
  Introduction Post: TheTrueAssassin TheTrueAssassin 2 767 11-07-2009, 09:04 PM
Last Post: TheTrueAssassin
  Introduction Post: TheTrueAssassin (in the correct forum.) TheTrueAssassin 0 509 11-07-2009, 09:04 PM
Last Post: TheTrueAssassin