The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction Post- Sh0tty341
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

As a player, I love to be socially active in chat and toss a joke here and there (which can fit with my character in role-play as well). I enjoy PvP and as a role-player love to engage in the Alliance-Horde tensions of the World of Warcraft.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am from the United States, and English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My cousin played WoW, and I was interested and got it myself.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I searched "WoW Roleplaying Private Servers" in Google out of curiosity as to if there were private servers for strictly roleplaying. To my fortune there are.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Military role-play. As I mentioned, I like the tensions of the Horde and Alliance, and my character would definitely be engaged in the battling between the two major political powers.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

A Troll Mage. Simply because it is interesting. Magi have always been my favorite class because of their use of only magic spells, and trolls are an interesting race with an extensive amount of lore that are often overlooked by most role-players. Also, it is fun to chat with their accents!

What are your expectations of this server?:

I see the server as extremely organized. These forums are magnificent, for they provide helpful directions with an attractive layout that is excellent for incoming players like myself.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The "Introduction Post" is actually the rule that appeals to me most. A server that requires an application to "weed out" any immature players is essential for a great community (something that is dire if there is to be great role-play).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Zatali wiped the sweat off his nose. The jungles of Stranglethorn pulsed with the beat of heat, amplified by intense humidity. An axe crafted by Zatali's father nearly slipped from his hands with the sweat of his palms. But he would never let go; it would be a shame to drop the axe of a once great Darkspear warrior, even with no one looking.

The times were tense. Enemy troll tribes, larger in number, were pointing more spears toward the Darkspear Trolls. Zatali and his tribe were now targets of hostile enemy tribes more than ever with the Darkspear's dwindling numbers. Once when hunting prey there was the fear of the usual sneaky panther hiding in the shadows. Now when hunting prey there was the fear of a sneaky Bloodscalp head-hunter hiding in the trees. Fear gripped Zatali harder than he gripped his axe.

But the fear dissipated into adrenaline with the rustle of leaves. Zatali's long, blue ears perked up as he dove into a prone position on the ground. The overgrown jungle plants covered the troll's blue body, clothed only with a brown loincloth. A blood-curdling scream bellowed about the jungle, bouncing off the thick trees of Stranglethorn. Zatali rushed to his feet, relying on his instinct to guide him to the sound, without knowing why. As he sprinted through leaves, roots and vines, the scream sounded again, louder. The sound came to a low grunt, and Zatali stopped in his tracks and knelt down.

He crawled to a tree, and peered out into an opening of dirt in the thick of the jungle. A troll of an enemy tribe lay with a wound in his side, his spear impaled within a panther that sat dead next to him. Zatali did not hesitate. He lunged from the clearing and hacked at the wounded troll with all the strength in him. The troll could not even moan as his flesh was torn with many sudden, violent whacks of the axe. Zatali continued to hit him even as his enemy was clearly dead, until he felt satisfied. After sitting for a moment to catch his breath, Zatali observed his victim. The troll he killed had a large gash in his side from the panther, with several other gashes all over his torso to compliment his initial wound. He had some muscle to him, and was slender and healthy in physique. He looked appetizing.

Zatali ripped an arm off the troll and ate it, starving from lack of prey to eat. As for the panther, he tied it to a stick and set back for his tribe's camp. Even though he had succeeded in capturing prey for his tribe for the night, there was still the rest of his life to live in fear that he would end up like the troll in his recent encounter. Hopefully, this miserable life was going to be short.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

This looks like a wonderful server and I would appreciate if I could be accepted as soon as possible! Thanks!
Hello Sh0tty341, welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there.

Thank you for the story. I can see you put quite a bit of thought into it, and it was a good read. I'm glad you're enamoured with the little of us you've seen so far.

We hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me or anyone else on the Forum Helper or Enforcer/Content GM team if you have any further queries, and we'll do our best to answer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Real Introduction Thread Post Thread Flawless 1 810 10-29-2012, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Srdjan96's introduction post. Srdjan96 1 633 09-26-2011, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Uthaniel
  Intro Post. Again. had a bug on my other acct. TheTrueAsassin 1 681 11-07-2009, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Tarne
  Introduction Post: TheTrueAssassin TheTrueAssassin 2 767 11-07-2009, 09:04 PM
Last Post: TheTrueAssassin
  Introduction Post: TheTrueAssassin (in the correct forum.) TheTrueAssassin 0 509 11-07-2009, 09:04 PM
Last Post: TheTrueAssassin