The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

TLE Presents: The Hallow's End Couples-Singles Party!
*~THE HALLOW'S END COUPLE-SINGLES PARTY~*

The party begins Sunday, October 16th, at 2 PM Server Time, atop of the hill at Ratchet. There will be games, food, activities, and free/purchasable gifts! Events within the event include a raffle drawing, costume contest, games like apple bobbing and eating contest, and so forth! Planning is still in the works, but we now have a set date and time. Signups are available, but the event remains open all day so players of all time zones can attend.

The current party agenda is as follows:

2 PM: Party Starts

4 PM: Apple Bobbing Contest

6 PM: Eating Contest

8 PM: Hot Potato

10 PM: Raffle Drawing

11 PM: Dance Contest

1 AM: Costume Contest

2 AM: Party Ends

TO SIGN IN, post the provided either here in this thread or in PM:

FOR SINGLES:
Quote:Player name:

Character name:

Arriving as: Single

Estimated Time of Arrival: [Server time]

Intended Length of Stay: [Approximate. It's absolutely fine to leave the party and then come back later]

Will you be seeking out a matchmaking profile during the party?: [Yes, No, or Maybe]

FOR COUPLES (or triads/poly. I'm looking at you, names withheld :D) :
(Only one PM/reply is needed)
Quote:Player names:

Character names:

Arriving as: Couple

Estimated Time of Arrival: [Server Time. Also declare if you'll be arriving at the same time or not]

Intended Length of Stay: [Approximate. You are allowed to leave and then return later]

FOR TLE Members and anyone else who'd like to help host the party:

Quote:Player Name:

Character Name:

Position in The Love Exchange (if applicable):

Hours available for the party: [Server]

Intended Length of Stay: [Approximate]

GUEST LIST:

Singles:

1.) Talesta (Adam 255)
2.) Aliaress Darkrunner (Cressy)
3.) Raynoltz (zeromanzx)
4.) Pollie Snowgear (Uguu)
5.) Isolia (Psycho)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Couples:

1.) Kriliari and Reigen Dawnsend (Krilari and Reigen) (Illidan and Kael'thas)
2.) Ishani and Gray (Flammeschmieden and Wendigo) (Red-Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf)
3.) Cristovao and Diwaata (CappnRob and imagenashyun) (Harlequin and Columbina)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Hosts / Party Managers (This includes TLE Members)

1.) Kapre (Eros/Cupid)
2.) Bezington Whammelthrottle (?) (Hermes/Mercury)
3.) Ishani (Red Riding Hood)
4.) Raynoltz
5.) Jofwaz (THE MUMMY)
6.) Kantado Starseer (I won't be dual-boxing, but I will switch hosts if I get sick of Kapre)
7.) Celes (Queen/Princess)
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Yay! Sounds awesome. Unless school pulls on my choker-neck collar, I'll try to attend it. God forbid an another skip of an event.
I'd volunteer Pops, but he's a little not remade a the moment. Please leave a message after the beep.

Beep.

Gregg alcohol it is.
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
GHI masks, the dorky huge masks that appear around this time, hoods that cover the face.

...MASKS.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
(10-01-2011, 09:47 AM)Dukica Wrote: Yay! Sounds awesome. Unless school pulls on my choker-neck collar, I'll try to attend it. God forbid an another skip of an event.

I really do hope to make the event compatible with all time zones, as I feel I leave out non-US players out whenever I have an event :(. I actually hope to have people host the party when I'm not available. I can make a list of events that are to occur during my absence.
Yay, now I have a use for that dropped Carnevale-esque outfit I made for Cristo.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
I may actually attend! :O

As for availability, I cannot say much. :\ Perhaps later in evenings, Eastern time?
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
I was actually thinking about making a Gnome who lives to plan parties and be happy-go-lucky. I might look into it more now with this out...
Delta Wrote: I couldn't help but watch that with a smile. It's comparable to watching a kitten climb onto the sofa and mew excitably, as if it's just achieved something monumental.

[Image: Sasuke-gifs-uchiha-sasuke-22778910-500-220.gif]

Spoiler:
Lithdra -- Blood Elf -- 85
Aitana -- Forsaken -- 85
Kymu -- Draenei -- 85
Anrielle -- Night Elf -- 85
Kravus -- Blood Elf -- 60
Rinkata -- Troll -- 60
Nicci -- Goblin -- 60
I might come by.
I may make the party, quite literally, all day, and then someone host the party during hours I'm not around. Backup hosts will be of greatest value right now, especially for hours that cannot be covered during my availability Server time.
I may have Kelinesdea attend, although I need to talk to her.. uh.. partner-in-interest and find out if she'd like to attend as well. But for me, I can attend just about any day, although school will prohibit morning and half of afternoon play on the weekdays. I'll let you know if anything comes up.
Boan will join... (And hopefully help out)
ASSISTANT HOSTS AND PARTY MANAGERS NEEDED!

I'm planning on making the party take place on the 16th or 23rd of October. It'll probably start 2 PM Server and last until either all the party guests leaves or at around 1 AM. I still want this party to be accessible to all people of different time zones, so if there is anyone who can cover the other hours, that would be wonderful!

Hosts and party managers will be paid both ICly and OOCly. ICly, that host will be given 4 G for assistance. OOCly, I'll happily pay 4000 G.

The following activities are being planned for the party at different times:

-Singles Costume Contest (Categorized by male or female)
-Couples Costume Contest (Straight, gay, and lesbian)
-Raffle Drawing (Win free gifts, from jewelry and clothing accessories to useful items to pets and mounts).
-Apple bobbing
-Eating contest (Couple and Single centered. Trust me, the couple one will especially be fun ;) ).
-Hot Potato (probably with a goblin gag bomb)

There are other games and activities being planned, but feel free to suggest any. But please.... ASSISTANT HOSTS NEEDED, PLEEEEEEEEZE!
Quote:I'm planning on making the party take place on the 16th or 23rd of October.

Just pointing out, my event starts the 23ed of Oct!

[I am so going to this, costumes!]
If I'm around, I'll have Jof'wuz try to help with the party.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TLE Presents: 2014 Job/Guild Recruitment Day! ImagenAshyun 25 4,517 01-18-2014, 06:56 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Grogporter Trade Presents: Cressy 33 5,640 01-11-2014, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  TLE Presents: NPC Dates and Adopt-an-NPC! ImagenAshyun 6 1,362 12-20-2013, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Hallow's End c0rzilla 13 2,443 10-31-2013, 05:01 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  TLE Presents: The 2013 "Love-Is-In-The-Air" Festival! ImagenAshyun 28 5,647 02-24-2013, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Caravan