The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

template
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I think that i am a loving player and does respect my fellow players, however i do not like when others disrespects me or lol around. I love to talk to new people and get to know thier stories and get more friends on the internet.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Im from denmark and Danish is my main Lauguage. But i have been speaken english since i was about nine or ten years old. (Im twenty three atm.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have played retail WoW on a demo and didnt really like it. My friends showed me some RP servers and i just fell inlove with it. Been Online RPing ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
One of my friends told me about you and i looked at your rules and other stuff you got here. I like it and i want to see how the world inside looks like.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Rp thats close to the lore or a good fight is always good. But what i love most is talking to people hearing their stories and coming up with your own story to your char. That is what i love most about Roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have mostly played as a human, but they are not my favorite race. However. My favorite class is paladin and i hate being a bloodknight. My second most loving class is Warrior, and thats why i must say my favorite race is the trolls. First off lets start with the Paladins. Why do i like Paladins? Well... I love the lore about the light and the fact that paladins just cant turn their back to it without loseing the light. I also love that they make vows about their loyalty and devotion towards the light.
Second: Trolls. Why do i enjoy trolls so much? Well, i love trolls because of their brutallity but still are wise. I like to think that a witchdoctah is like Rafiki from the lion king. Crazy running around saying wierd stuff, but in the end he is very wise.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect people to be nice and friendly in any ooc-chats. And i expect there to be very much epic Roleplay with awesome people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I must say two things maybe more.: Respect and Tolerance They are the key (for me atleast) to have a perfect server and if there is no respect among players or GMs then i cant see why even RP... Thats just my opinion.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
*Some time ago in a deep dark forest there was a lone travler seeking refuge anywhere he could find. His feet was sore from the days of walking. His legs was shaking and could almost not hold him up. His head was hanging down, his chin touching his chest. The large bag he had with all that he owned was hanging from his back becoming heavier and heavier. The more he tryed to put his foot infront of the other the more he wanted to fall down and rest, and in the end his body gave up and he fell asleep on the road without food and without shelter.*
Hello Theheroclone! My name is Loxmardin, and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, it couldn't hurt to double check the rules and policies on our very own Wiki-page. If you have any questions, feel free to PM a GM on the forums or search the FAQs, as well as the various guides and helpful topics you'll find about the forums.

Also be sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens once you enter the game for the first time! (On all your characters, preferrably). The former for general communication server-wide, and the second for random silliness!

That said, welcome again! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and merry RPing!

Love,
Loxmardin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Template Intro Werewolf 3 1,115 09-15-2013, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Altaine
  Re: Introduction w/ template! forsakenblade92 1 941 03-04-2012, 05:44 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Connor's Corrected Introduction (Sorry, forgot template! D:) CocaCola1872 1 1,057 11-08-2009, 07:22 AM
Last Post: CocaCola1872
  DarthCody's Introduction V.2 (Fits template now.) =D DarthCody 0 628 08-02-2009, 02:03 PM
Last Post: DarthCody
  DarthCody's Introduction Reworked to fit the Template! =) DarthCody 2 737 07-23-2009, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Zason