The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

DarthCody's Introduction V.2 (Fits template now.) =D
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hey, My names Cody I am 17 and have been Role-Playing for several years now. Not always on Wow servers but it all started on this basic little program called Byond. Ever since then I've loved Role-Playing.
As a player I try my best to be fair but if someones being unreasonable or unruly then I tend to play a little god mode back just to make them mad but other that that I am a Pretty fair guy.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the United States. Primary language is American English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Got into Warcraft from the request of a friend. Started playing with a few trial keys on retail and then got into Private servers because I couldn't pay the monthly fee.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Mainly because almost every other server has lost Role-Players and are more turned to PvP more than anything. PvP isn't my strong suite you see so I never got into it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy just about any kind I can find. On a different server I was in this pretty nice RP guild and we mostly Cavern Role-Played in Booty bay but then the guild died and so I moved on.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elves, Trolls, and Tauren are my favorite races. Why? Because I enjoy Trolls accents, Taurens can be Druids, and Blood elves can be Paladins. Dont like the Ally races. Night elves are purple.... ewww.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hoping to settle here for a while. Learn a few things about RP that I didnt know and most of all, Im here to make some friends and have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Out of them all I mostly like to see people follow Maturity and Respect. Dont like RPing with people that think its funny to say boob or something of that nature (Unless it was intended as a joke however.) and also dont want to be with someone who cant be respectful to others and the way they enjoy to RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A story? OK. Deep within the forests of Dalaran lived an intrepid Blood elf by the name of Synthax. He lived here with his young and beautiful wife, Cyndrila, They both enjoyed the forest for its tall trees and crystal clear lakes. One day Cyndrila decided to go herb gathering and left Synthax at their home sleeping. Usually Cyndrila would let him know so that he could accompany her incase she were to fall to some type of danger.
Cyndrila walked for quite some ways gathering as she walked until she stopped at a stream to rest and see how many herbs she had gathered, But what she didnt know was that she was being followed by a mysterious stranger for the past mile or so. "My my my... Whats a pretty little girl like you doing all the way out here?" Said the Stranger. "Uhm.. You better leave before my husband gets back... He might not like you talking to me." Replied Cyndrila. "Oh. Your husband? I didnt know, My appologies ma'am." Said the stranger as he walked away. "Phew... That was close. didnt think he would have bought it at first."
Cyndrila said with a sigh of relief.
She continued her journey deeper into the forest hoping to find more earth root when she heard a tree snap in the distance. "W-w-Whos there?" She said in a frightful tone. There was no reply only a feint, hollowed laugh. Cyndrila dropped her basket and began to run hoping to get away from the voice but she tripped on a branch and fell unconscious as she hit the ground.
"Cyndrila!?.... Cyndrila!?... Where are you!?" Came a voice from afar. "Im... Im over here!" said Cyndrila with what strength she had left. A few hours later she awoke in her home only to be greeted by her husband Synthax. "What happened out there Cyn?" said Synthax "I.. I cant remember..." said Cyndrila quietly "well all that matters is that your safe now." Replied Synthax. But what they didnt know was that they are now being watched by the Mysterious man that encountered Cyndrila before. (I would like to continue this but its getting really long... I get really carried away with fiction.... ^^ )

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really. just hope that I can get to meet some new people to RP with in the near future. Peace out CotH community and see you all soon. :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Template Intro Werewolf 3 1,115 09-15-2013, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Altaine
  Re: Introduction w/ template! forsakenblade92 1 941 03-04-2012, 05:44 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  template Theheroclone 1 801 01-31-2012, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Connor's Corrected Introduction (Sorry, forgot template! D:) CocaCola1872 1 1,057 11-08-2009, 07:22 AM
Last Post: CocaCola1872
  DarthCody's Introduction Reworked to fit the Template! =) DarthCody 2 737 07-23-2009, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Zason