The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Adam's character wipe
Boom!

As of a recent (and rather brief) discussion regarding character wipes, I decided to go along with mine in hopes of getting the 'itch' to RP once more. Here i'll list where my characters went/what happened to them to explain the sudden disappearance.

Talesta: Gone to Nagrand, out in the wilds. Last trace from her was telling her closest friends she was leaving to regain her title as a warrior, since she felt she was losing her 'edge'. Status: Unknown.

Roirin: Remains in Ashenvale with his mate. Last trace of the man was in Astranaar, working on a suit of armor designed for a Draenei. Status: Alive.

Sherai: Assaulted in the night by a group of slavers, Sherai fought all she could to protect herself, her animal companion and Edersich that was living with her at the time. Despite her best efforts, she was killed, along with her beloved pet. Status: Dead. (May be revived.)

Bagran: After a harsh encounter with a few wild animals of Stranglethorn, Bagran was brutally injured, along with ending up dead in a matter of hours from the bleeding. Last trace of him was a goblin spreading a rumor around Booty Bay about a dead Tauren in the jungle. Status: Dead.

Noire: After attempting to slaughter scattered Scarlet troops, Noire found himself with more than he could chew, leading to his inevitable re-death. Status: Dead...er.

Relandra: N/A. (Not decided, because of the fact I need to discuss things over with Krilari and Reigen for it. Will be updated.)

Volyena: Commited suicide because of her depression and growing dementia. Body was found around Azuremyst island, and was brought to the Exodar for a proper burial. Status: Dead.

Reese: After proposing to his girlfriend, following with becoming an engaged man, Reese continues to live his quiet life around Redridge mountains, but will not be played. Status: Alive.

Len'tor: Roaming Azeroth without too much purpose, Len'tor decided he literally has no reason to continue existing, thus causing his self-mutilation, destroying his body in the worst ways imaginable. Status: Dead-er.

Sarace: Kidnapped by a roaming group of Defias rogues. Last seen around Westfall, but without too much proof of her being alive. Status: Unknown.

Riandir: Taking his sister to Northrend once more, the Death Knight decided he could not sit idle anymore, and pledged his allegiance to the Argent Crusade again. Found impaled by a harpoon three weeks later, lacking any signs of un-life, or life. Status: Dead-er.

Trynthi: One of her creations failed, and abruptly exploded, causing her rather quick death. Corpse was found in Dun Morogh, brought in to the Exodar for a proper burial. Status: Dead.

Alduris: While trying to take on a large group of Orcs, he found himself quickly facing the business end of a battle-axe meeting his neck, thus ending his life. Status: Dead. Corpse was likely destroyed beyond reason.

Tolrath: Proposing marriage to his beloved, the paladin became an engaged man, continuing to work around Silvermoon to pay off his debts. The man is officially retired, however, will not be played. Status: Alive.

Matheroteral: (dat name) Math separated from his girlfriend, stating he can't quite hold a woman with an unstable life such as his. With that, he left towards the Ghostlands. Last trace was a rumor of rifle-shot sounds throughout the dark forest. Status: Unkown.

Vyrandi: Fighting her share in the Crusade, Vyrandi continues to serve faithfully in Northrend. Status: Alive. (Likely to die at any given time.)

That should be all of them.
If I missed anyone, feel free to tell me!

THESE DON'T APPLY JUST YET!
Need to tie up some loose ends before I can go through with this, but this is the overall plan.
What happens if a bowl of Tauren spills into Wednesday on a bed of six o'clock?
(02-28-2012, 07:18 AM)Adam255 Wrote: Riandir: Taking his sister to Northrend once more, the Death Knight decided he could not sit idle anymore, and pledged his allegiance to the Argent Crusade again. Found impaled by a harpoon three weeks later, lacking any signs of un-life, or life. Status: Dead-er.

Ah.. That made me giggle. But welcome back then ^^ I hope all goes well and I can meet up with you in game! Look out for Krest ;3
Awww, Blanche never RPed with Noire. Ah, well. RIP, Adam's characters!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
*snuggles Adam and Sherai*

Make sure you have fun developing new concepts now, or else.

>:C

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character ideas that don't play by CotH character creation rules Dae 26 10,334 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Dae
  Character Wipe- A new start Zhaei 10 1,716 05-21-2012, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Kage
  IC OOC L (In-Character Out-Of-Character Location) Judgernaut 15 3,460 03-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Judgernaut
  Squirrel's Character Wipe FlyingSquirrel 11 1,765 09-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Adam/Chu Dance Crew Qaza 4 918 11-28-2008, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Qaza