The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Storylines?
Hi,

In spite of being irritable and insomniac, and distancing from the server a bit, I'm wondering about some of my characters and their lack of storylines/arcs to involve themselves into. Beer

I'm wondering if anyone is interested in Emma, or Whirlenda (or Aretha, but with Hearthglen it should be easy for our argent crusader to find RP and storylines). Emma is a tailor and Stormwind wanna-be noble, Whirlenda's a dabbling gnome who'll work for anyone who pays her. Almost anyone. Hug

Drena being itinerant and a story arc of her own, she's fine, but I would consider a hubby for the dwarf =) And perhaps meeting Kepora. And I know many people asked to RP with her..Gotta check this too.

Halani and Alanthe are put on a bus, they just aren't interesting me at the moment and the fad isn't Nelf/Taurens apparently. 8)

I also have Kreeva for Outland based roleplay.

So anyone interested in anything (mainly Emma and Whirlenda, though)..or something? Hug

Oh, it might be the wrong forum. I think it should be in Personal :(
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Probably is Personals, but who is this Kreeva person? *Interested*
I'll move this to Personals.

Skype me, sweetie, I got storylines you can get involved with :)
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Got 'dead? No?

I continue to encourage you to roll a rotter, for the predictably self-serving reasons.
I'm also interested in people who'd want to have a gilnean in the future, or at least in a book?
I'm trying to write one -a short novel, at least- here.
Please do not hesitate to PM me, or add me on Skype, my username being Kira13f
I have to say, I'm very interested in getting involved in a storyline with Emma. May or may not have to do with the fact that I'm almost positive she's heavily based on Rarity.. (even though it's a proven fact that Pinkie Pie is best pony! Science.) Being awfully new to the server, I don't really have any characters that you would know of.. but if you want to discuss some ideas for a storyline, shoot me a PM!

SNARKY, AWAAAY!

[Image: swcccontentez5.jpg]
^^. I have rolled a rotter! She needs the love. I haven't updated my sig just yet, Koora is deaded so I could free the slot for a Forsaken.

Emma REALLY is the character (along with Aretha) who needs the most care for me. I mean, look at her so rich and so lone :( Emma makes dresses and she makes money with dresses, and then she makes money with the money. Also. Emma -is- Rarity in her basic character concept. :>

Aretha could be a Gilnean! I'll send you all PMs.

Kreeva is my Outland based character. Interesting fellow, though not exactly socially normative. :)

Thanks for the replies!
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Well, if I'm online, just whisper me and I'll RP with one of your characters.

Got my humans, Matthew Hunter and James Spears. James doesn't have much of a personality yet, but that will change as I work with him!

Jof'waz is there for boosting his own ego, dancing, and demanding to see some butts.

Garridan, of course, for all of your narrator needs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your storylines; feed them to me! CappnRob 9 2,025 12-10-2014, 02:25 AM
Last Post: SpartAl412
  Tor needs some storylines torstonearm 0 564 11-18-2014, 09:21 AM
Last Post: torstonearm
  Role Play For Sale! Guilds, Singles, Storylines, and more! Free inside! CappnRob 16 4,282 08-18-2014, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Absurdkoala