The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tor needs some storylines
So... being that I just came back from a looooooooooong vacation from coth a lot of my prior rp partners are gone or are in hiding (where are you!) Here's a little blurb about both my characters and what I might be looking for. If your interested in either of them feel free to pm me or catch me on server. Willing to consider or discus any ideas that you might have as well.

Toranadis Stonearm- Human priest- Not sure what I really want to do with him. He's friendly and outgoing and generally a good guy to hang with. If you feel he might fit into your guild... contact me.

Chloe SparkleSproket- I'm really looking for another female gnome to have her hang with. Preferably a giggly goofy one like her, but I've seen her get along with more somber/uptight gnomesses before. Also, looking to get involved something Gnomeregan oriented, especially if it has to do with tinkering and advancing the science of technology. Shes goofy but smart.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your storylines; feed them to me! CappnRob 9 2,025 12-10-2014, 02:25 AM
Last Post: SpartAl412
  Role Play For Sale! Guilds, Singles, Storylines, and more! Free inside! CappnRob 16 4,282 08-18-2014, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Absurdkoala
  Storylines? Holynexus 7 1,231 03-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Mathias