The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Your storylines; feed them to me!
I've been burnt out on RP for several months now. There's a lot of factors to it, but one of the ones most direct to CotH I think is my habits regarding creating RP and stories. This isn't to toot my own horn or anything, but for the greater part of my 3.5 years here on CotH I worked hard to create stories that other people could get involved with. Sometimes they were open ended events (like Restoring Stormwind), sometimes they were storylines surrounding my characters that invited people to get involved (like Heart of Evil/Lost in a Song). Either way, I was taking a very pro-active stance for RP and while I don't regret it, I.... ran out of fuel, basically.

It's hard for me to RP certain characters now because they have no active storylines going on, but neither have I any energy to think up new drama for them too. So they just sit there and do nothing. What a waste!

So, I come to you guys, the community. I want to know YOUR character's storylines, I want to be involved with them and develop my characters through YOUR adventures. I've played enough hero, now it's time to play the support. What characters do I want to develop? Any of them! I don't care! I got holy rollers, I got neutral mercs, I got wizards, elves, Old Horde, new Horde, deaders, civilians, cosmically old space goats, and more. Just tell me what you got and I'll see who I can stick in there!
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
You know I'm plotting doing work in the Blasted Lands. If I get a general OK on that, you're more than welcome to help.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I've got a couple I'm hoping to put into full swing. Stuff involving Wretched and hopefully Age of Abscissor.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Let's Jambo, buddy.

I don't storyline but I will totally throw you into whimsical adventures.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
My time is beginning to stabilize, so if you see me around, I'm always up for stuff. I'm also looking to kick off Ironbraid Clan, so if you want a story (and Dwarves!), you can get involved however you like!
I can be the assistant to the assistant, if you want. I'm looking to get going as well.
Spoiler:
THERE IS NO POINT TO BE ALIVE, IF YOU CAN'T DO DEADLIFT.
[Image: jon_pall_sigmarsson_b35428d97635b2e7c405...2df3c3.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: SQ0XvlU.gif]
(12-02-2014, 01:04 PM)CappnRob Wrote: I want to know YOUR character's storylines, I want to be involved with them and develop my characters through YOUR adventures. I've played enough hero, now it's time to play the support. What characters do I want to develop? Any of them! I don't care!

Quote:develop my characters through YOUR adventures.

[Image: evilsmile_pulzx8hn.jpg]
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Maulbane picks up Madugo.
Maulbane doesn't seem to be letting him go.
...I want to offer an Eren to Hrodebutt but Hrodebutt already has plenty of Eren. THERE CAN NEVER BE ENOUGH.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
I have always had this one storyline which I really enjoyed back in Retail Wrath of the Lich King wherein I played a Death Knight with no memories of her life who travels with a Paladin (who was played by a relative of mine) of whom knew the Death Knight. The problem became that the Death Knight is not only an amnesiac but also an emotionless killing machine with more in common than the typical skeleton. The Paladin somewhat struggled with coming to terms with the whole, his friend is now an undead monstrosity thing and an abomination to the Light yet at the same time found that the Death Knight was a very useful ally to have around during quests.

The Paladin then did what he could to find someway to redeem or restore his friend while facing off against the forces of the both the Horde and the Scourge.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tor needs some storylines torstonearm 0 564 11-18-2014, 09:21 AM
Last Post: torstonearm
  Role Play For Sale! Guilds, Singles, Storylines, and more! Free inside! CappnRob 16 4,282 08-18-2014, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Absurdkoala
  Storylines? Holynexus 7 1,231 03-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Mathias