The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Red Glove, now an open guild.
[Image: redglove.gif]

The Red Glove.

The organization names itself this way for a reason.

It hopes to reach over people and across the land as wide as it can.

It fits over blood-stained hands.

And you can never remove it

for nobody ever leaves The Red Glove.

The Red Glove is a crime organization that dates back to generations before the Dark Portal in the kingdom of Alterac, with members coming from other human kingdoms across Azeroth. By the time of the Second War, they were among many employed by Lord Perenolde to assist the Orcish Horde, acting as spies and convoys. By the kingdom's fall, they built affiliations with the Syndicate, but this too fell apart by the beginning of the Third War.

By cutting their ties, they also cut access to resources to empower their organization. Now having gone past theft, mugging, and individual assassination, the Red Glove now resort to other criminal activities, such as coercion, fraud, embezzlement, enslavement, and mass murder. Since the fall of the Lich King, however, the goals of the Red Glove seem to have changed. Spies are employed to cover all major cities in Azeroth, and recently, they have begun spying on specific individuals in the Argent Crusade situated in Hearthglen.

The hands have seemed to change, and more blood shall spill for the Red Glove...

IC RULES:

1.) Nobody ever leaves The Red Glove. If you runaway and become a defactor, you will be killed.

2.) Be humble, be obedient. Do not go against orders, or you will be killed.

3.) Do not blab about the Glove, or you will be killed.

Follow all these rules, and you will be greatly rewarded.

OOC RULES:

1.) Don't worry about character deaths, as I will not throw them around wantonly. If you wish for your character to leave the Glove, ICly you'll become a defactor, but OOCly, you'll be spared until you agree to a character death, which may not even happen then. Because the Glove is story-bound, by the time the story is over, the Glove is gone, and your character will be freed again. If you don't want a recurring storyline of escaping consequence of defaction, your character's involvement will simply be retconned and replaced by an NPC (who will promptly be killed).

2.) Follow the standard server rules. No godmoding, no metagaming, blah blah blah.

3.) Anyone can be a Lion, but not everyone can be a Lamb. Gloves must seek permission from the player before that character can become a Lamb. From there on, any information on that Lamb must be passed on to Glove authorities, all played by me, the story DM.

For more information, go here: http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-The-Red-Glove

THE RED GLOVE MISSIONS:

This is open for any member of the guild. You are not restricted to your rank; in fact, doing more work will make you more valuable. If the mission involves another player as a victim, seek out the player's consent first before proceeding with the mission.

Once your mission is completed, report back immediately. You can do this via PM, posts on this thread, or IG mail (to Haydee).

Minor Missions are missions just for fun and "casual" crime RP. Major are story-progressing crimes.

Quote:Information Gathering:

MINOR:

1.) Seek out more Lambs (players don't have to consent to being spyed on, but they do have to consent to joining the storyline as a victim)

MAJOR:

1.) Seek out Hrodebert Rivermouth's workshop (Consent with player CappnRob).

2.) Gather information on the current state of Haydee Herzog from Hearthglen (she is not able to mail back since her incarceration). Completed by Drogan.

3.) Locate Marti Seascholar. Completed by Milo and Drogan.

4.) Seek out associats of this "Bane". (Consent with player Zenethen)

Quote:Heists:

MINOR:

1.) Rob from a bank

MAJOR:

1.) Steal Annabelle Greene's schematics and her weaponry (Consent with player c0rzilla) Mission uncompletable

2.) Steal from a goblin storage house for precious metals and ores.

Quote:Arson/Property Destruction:

MINOR:

1.) Burn down the Middleton family home.

MAJOR:

2.) Burn down the Paleleaf home in Ashenvale.

Quote:Extortions:

MINOR:

1.) Extort payment from Aloran Sunblade. If he doesn't pay up a minimum of 40 G, beat him in and take all his possessions.

MAJOR:

1.) Extort information from Allegra Costa-Ricci. She has failed to give us information she promised us.

Quote:Kidnappings:

MINOR:

1.) Find more victims to kidnap and send to the Mithril Mines in Badlands (players must consent).

MAJOR:

1.) Search for Dr. Geraldo Perin (Dr. Geraldino Galleani) and take him to the Arathi Headquarters.

2.) Find Annabelle Greene and take her to the Dustwallow HQ. (Consent with player c0rzilla)

3.) Find Hrodebert Rivermouth and take him to the Arathi HQ. (Consent with player CappnRob)

4.) Find Stefano Ricci and Faelipo Paleleaf and take them to the Bear in Stormwind. We have forged a falsified crime warrant for them to be jailed under Cpt. Rossi.

Quote:Assassinations:

MINOR:

1.) Assassinate John Middleton.

MAJOR:

1.) Kill Marti Seascholar and take back the stolen Perin Schematics. Completed by Milo and Drogan.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Yay! Finally, another crime guild. :D
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

The template for the RG missions are set up. Any mission placed is open for anyone within the Glove to take.

I'm still recruiting, by the way. If you have any missions to suggest, feel free and post!
I can offer Krest up to be targeted by any of those if it helps.

EDIT: Those=missions
Must... not... make... nemesis guild... The Blue Foot...
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Blue Sock.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Quote:The hands have seemed to change, and more blood shall spill for the Red Hand...

Think you should change that to the red glove. Just proofreading! :B
Hey sugar! Milo can definitely help with the arson/property damage (in addition to her regular Fly duties)
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
I didn't notice the error. Thanks.
The Missions have been updated.
"2.) Steal from a goblin storage house for precious metals and ores."

Ended up outside of the quote box.

:B

You're welcome~
DAMMIT. Thanks.
A reminder: For anyone who wishes to RP these missions, or be subjected as a victim, please PM me, whisper me IG, or Skype me.

The missions don't have to be fulfilled in-game. They can also be done in the IC forum as forum RP, or on Skype.
Glad to be a part. >:3
Characters:
Drogan Granitejaw - Veteran Mountaineer
Grokmagrok Limbsplitter - Warsong Berserker
Matthias Renault - Twice Dead Ice Knight
Reuben Renault - The Child Paladin

Btw, Drogan accepts any and all Information Gathering missions.
Characters:
Drogan Granitejaw - Veteran Mountaineer
Grokmagrok Limbsplitter - Warsong Berserker
Matthias Renault - Twice Dead Ice Knight
Reuben Renault - The Child Paladin

I need RGers to fulfill any of these missions. The minor ones are just to get RP going during downtime.

Also, please specify which mission you want to take. I don't want "I'll just take any within this role :'D ", I'd like some initiative on what mission you want. If the problem of RPing any of these is a matter of schedule conflicts (as I do not usualy come in-game until around 10 PM Server), then I can make arrangements. There is also forum RP and Skype, which is easier for me to do than in-game RP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Confession [Guild] Reigen 16 7,563 06-04-2014, 07:03 AM
Last Post: muhaha8
  How to Get a Guild Subforum Grakor456 9 2,985 02-12-2014, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Inactive Guild Subforums Loxmardin 4 1,641 02-12-2014, 05:15 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  The Regiment [Guild] Jonoth 14 3,748 01-09-2014, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Franksta96
  The Bloodpaw [Guild][Cata] Jonoth 4 1,690 10-13-2013, 06:36 PM