The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Open My Mind
Here is the bandwagon. Here is me. This is me hopping in the bandwagon. The bandwagon has now been hijacked.

This is me opening my mind about what I think about CotH.

I love CotH. I love it so much my heart skips a beat every time I come online. I view my CotH like I view my custard, soft, sweet, tasty and shape-changing. No matter how much the shape may seem to change, it is still custard to me. That soft, gooey, perfectly textured, tasty substance. Being away from it too long would induce withdrawal symptoms which may or may not involve constantly thinking about it, missing it, just as I miss the music.

If CotH was a woman, I'd make it breakfast every morning, show up at its doorstep and wish it a good day. I'd take it on walks along the beach while watching the setting sun until our feet can take no more and we collapse onto the sand in a mound of sweet, soft words. Then I would think, we'd be a tough act to follow. Everyone would want a piece of us, mostly CotH, but I would stay with her the entire time, safe in her embrace.

If CotH was the wind, I'd be following it everywhere it goes. Whether it went thataway or maybe even thataway. Until the end of the world I'd be there for it and then I would pray for its safety. Whether it crosses the seas or maybe even across the wide open spaces of America. I would do anything for CotH. Such a lovely, perfect world. Any kinks found within it are overcome by the passion of the Roleplayers it houses.

CotH is my sweetheart It is my burning desire. It is my blazing admiration. It is my flaring infatuation. It is reduced to ashes only to be reborn as my devotion. Together, we will show people that everything is a part of CotH, a part of us, a part of everyone. No matter what happens, CotH is there for me. Thank you CotH, you are my everything. I love you.

(Overly dramatised? Definitely. But, none the less, it's true, I actually really do like CotH.)
In this post
A highly abrasive response
suddenly a flame war
˜★Sketch Blog
This is probably one of the silliest things I have done, I feel overly silly, incredibly silly, quite silly, very silly.
You should have put this in General
This thread is like butter, and General is bread
and you just threw butter all over the wall

I thought we were in the OOC area!
˜★Sketch Blog
Good stuff man, I'm hoping that people will settle down in this thread and begin openly talking about what they think of CotH and perhaps discuss some area's that need a bit of work on. Respectfully of course!
Instead of trying to change CotH (Custard) we should come to learn that is is still CotH (Custard) and it will come in many different forms (Flavors) and some people would like these different forms (Flavors) more than others, it's a matter of opinion (Taste).
...what about people that don't like custard? >:C
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
CotH (Custard) isn't actual custard, custard is simply a metaphor I am using for CotH (Custard) because I like custard.
I don't like custard.
Thisisnotmysignature
This thread is inconsiderate to the lactose intolerant!
>=)
˜★Sketch Blog
CotH is pie.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I like CoTH (Custard) too, but it is not simply a metaphor, it -IS- CoTH (Custard)! Thou shalt not appease the haters by demeaning CoTH (Custard) into anything but CoTH (Custards)! Still, CoTH (Custard) is a big custard, and I think its quite possible to cook it's different pieces and portion differently for different people, they just have to start trying out different parts of the same custard. Because for all you know, that part had been cooked differently just for you; you just haven't tasted it yet. And of course, custards have flavorings, and sometimes when you bite into it, you would inevitably taste that flavoring. It might not be the one you like, but life's like that; if you want the first you might have to take the second too. Just remember; no one can ever don't like custards, you are deceiving yourself, just like you are deceiving yourself that you can ever dislike a cute, fluffy kitten.
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
I have no comment, just that reading this gave me a mouth ache
This is me expressing my disagreement with you. I think CoTH is a cookie.

Here is where five paragraphs go in further detail. In these paragraphs are also accusations of pie lovers doing things they didn't do. It also accuses the GM's in aiding these pie lovers love of pie.

For you see, the world, CoTH included, is run by one giant pie maker conglomerate, trying to oppress us cookie lovers. Ramble ramble ramble.
Pain is an illusion.
AM180 Wrote:This is me expressing my disagreement with you. I think CoTH is a cookie.

Here is where five paragraphs go in further detail. In these paragraphs are also accusations of pie lovers doing things they didn't do. It also accuses the GM's in aiding these pie lovers love of pie.

For you see, the world, CoTH included, is run by one giant pie maker conglomerate, trying to oppress us cookie lovers. Ramble ramble ramble.

Here is me replying where I'm behaving cynically and then begin attributing CotH to yet another piece of junk food. Clearly things are becoming heated!
Here's Mao Zedong with some input:
[Image: 691921987_778559.gif]
˜★Sketch Blog

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would anyone really mind if GMs could RP dragons as characters? Dae 66 7,897 10-10-2012, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Open story/book/thingy, yay. Kira13 5 1,482 09-30-2012, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Vladdy
  A question of mind control. highwayunicorn 7 1,774 06-10-2011, 05:25 PM
Last Post: highwayunicorn
  GM Open Office Hours Krilari 4 1,261 02-22-2011, 05:37 AM
Last Post: Jurkey
  Open for Enlistment! Vision 2 806 01-15-2011, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Vision