The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Uh, I'm a bit confused over here
Hello CotHians.

After long absence I wanted to return to this community, but as I have seen in the server sub-forum we had a wipe and now I'm a bit confused and need help. Sorry in case I placed this thread in the wrong section, but General Discussion is for server related questions / discussions, right?

Since none of my characters are on the list for the re-submissions, does that mean I will start at zero again?
Is the Cataclysm wipe far away or rather soon, so should I wait for it or work on my profile right now and get back to action?

And the most important question - Is Psychyn still playing here? :D

Yeah, thanks for reading. :3
If your character was approved before the restart, it can be resubmitted! Keep in mind there has been some timeline changes, so take a look at the new official timeline [on the coth wiki] and edit your profiles should they need it, just be sure to add the [Pre-approved] tag in the title, highlight any changes and link us to the page on the wiki! We do not currently have an ETA on when we will get Cata sadly, though we've started to do some of the events that lead up to it such as the taking of hearthglen by the Argent Crusade.

Psychyn has poked his head in here a few times, but has not been active sadly :(

Please let me know if you have any more questions!
Ah, that is indeed sad. Back then she was the one telling me that I could come back any time and she would be waiting. Time flies. I do remember you, though. :)

I guess it's settled then. I will have a look at my profile and overwork what needs to be changed over the next days. I'm a bit saddened that I will have to play my character with her memories lost, but I guess it's of an advantage for a fresh start.
I miss Psychyn.

:(

But yeah, welcome back to the server!

Another thing worth nothing is that I don't think we'll only be having a server wipe when we get Cata. You won't have to resubmit a profile, just remake your character in-game.
(04-15-2012, 01:07 AM)Mayson Wrote: Ah, that is indeed sad. Back then she was the one telling me that I could come back any time and she would be waiting. Time flies. I do remember you, though. :)

I guess it's settled then. I will have a look at my profile and overwork what needs to be changed over the next days. I'm a bit saddened that I will have to play my character with her memories lost, but I guess it's of an advantage for a fresh start.

Pschaw, just because I've gone inactive doesn't mean I don't poke my head around still. I'm still around-ish, just rarely log into CotH. My posts on here have become even more rare for numberous reasons. The biggest is probably that I don't got any reason to post, until now.

Welcome back mate. <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A confused returning player ghaskan 9 2,199 10-20-2011, 11:36 AM
Last Post: ghaskan
  A bit confused here... Rowgen 8 2,164 09-09-2011, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Kira13
  I am confused Roxas65 7 1,744 04-21-2010, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  I'm confused... lordvampyrefang 2 775 03-10-2010, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  Newcomer is confused and needs help. xerxile 7 1,228 03-06-2010, 12:53 PM