The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Your Designed Class?
I did to a search to find if anything like this has been done before, but found nothing, so please excuse me if I'm rehashing something.

What class would you design, if you could have it introduced as an official WoW class? What lore supports it? What races would be able to access it? What would their abilities be like? What talent trees would they have? Remember that this class would have to be balanced with the rest!
Need an objective and constructive criticism of art, literature, music, or RP concepts? Send me a PM. Highest consideration will be given.

Current Mood: Pleasant :)
I honestly don't understand the need to create two different topics with almost identical questions.
Bard. Every race.

If there is music, there can be bards. Heh.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

@Kirabo: They are similar questions in form and their function is similar, but just as you don't use the same filter to purify freshwater as you do seawater, you use separate threads for separate questions. The questions are different enough that any discussion that arises from them should be kept separate.

@Rensin: Bards eh? Intrrrrroducing the newest weapon set.... musical instruments! =D
Need an objective and constructive criticism of art, literature, music, or RP concepts? Send me a PM. Highest consideration will be given.

Lancer/jouster. Or really anything that would be related to mounted combat. I -love- mounted combat. I love to RP it out. Some pretty crazy stuff can happen there. One of my fonder memories of RP in the past here on CotH was a very intense areal combat scene between Troll Sersay, Grakor, and another Orc.

The mechanics for it are already in game, though it would need some tweeking to be more friendly to use outside of 'wow minigames'.
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Better designed hero classes. Maybe every race has its own unique "hero" class that only that race can get. Demon Hunters for NEs, Mountain Kings for dwarfs, Blademasters for Orcs, ect.

Something to spice up race some.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Every class I've had want or need to make, I already play. T'is the beauty of the freeform system in my opinion.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
@Beltharean: I didn't mean part of CotH, I meant part of WoW.

(04-27-2012, 01:42 PM)CappnRob Wrote: Better designed hero classes. Maybe every race has its own unique "hero" class that only that race can get. Demon Hunters for NEs, Mountain Kings for dwarfs, Blademasters for Orcs, ect.

Something to spice up race some.

From a roleplaying standpoint, that would be wonderful. From a design standpoint, that would be hell to balance. I remember the frustrations in the game before paladins and shaman were accessible to both sides; in the hopes of balancing the classes the lines between to two got so blurred that, for a short period of time, they were fairly close to becoming identical.

I'd love if they retooled the classes so that they were more engaging to play. For example, since Cataclysm Blizzard has pushed this idea of utilizing three or so core spells/abilities per class and then having situational ones or cooldowns that are used sporadically. This results in either a not-to-complex rotational style of play or one that revolves around a proc system, particularly for DPS.

While it's made the game more open to new players, it has negatively impacted my enjoyment of the game. It's probably why I tend to play primarily support roles; when your gameplay depends on the performance of others, the game becomes slightly more dynamic.
I like titan lore, and I'd loooove to see a class that took advantage of titanic magic. And not just a hero class for dorfs, but for all races of titanic origin. And if you really wanted it to be both factions, then go ahead and give the forsaken it, too.

I know the RPG game is of questionable canon, but with the way the mechanics for sisters of steel works, their being creatures of metal is not their calling on innate titanic forms, but more titan magic applied to their current, fleshy forms. In theory, this could mean that non-titanic races could participate.

It would take new lore to open it up to people other than dorfs. Still, considering that the sisters of steel and mountain kings just kind of stumbled onto this magic, and that all dwarves got temporary stoneform powers through study of titanic things, it wouldn't be too hard to go, "hey guys, we learned new stuff" or even have a Titan come out and openly act as patron for player characters and a new NPC faction.
Humans and gnomes are also Titanic creations. They would be the obvious choices for TITANCLASSES.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Class Elimination Game Nymus 92 15,539 11-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Holynexus
  Where can I find RP for my character? RP activity based on Race/Class Geoni 1 908 02-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Caravan
  Class Variation Discussion Grakor456 27 5,299 08-29-2011, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Prestige Class Template Discussion: Blademaster Beltharean 8 2,036 07-04-2011, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Beltharean
  Cataclysm Race-Class combinations. We can has now? vovve7 3 916 12-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Roxas65