The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

New Race Preference?
I did to a search to find if anything like this has been done before, but found nothing, so please excuse me if I'm rehashing something.

What race(s) would you like to see officially join the Alliance or the Horde? Why? What would their racial(s) be? Why? Does the lore support your decisions?
Need an objective and constructive criticism of art, literature, music, or RP concepts? Send me a PM. Highest consideration will be given.

Current Mood: Pleasant :)
Ogres for the Horde. It's probably the one Horde race that Blizz has been ignoring, I think mostly due to sizing and other things. But how cool would it be to be a two-headed mage, or just even a warrior? Not to mention, the armors and such.

For Alliance...? Who knows. I think that they were starting to run out of ideas for them back when they introduced Draenei.

I know. "A race of murlocs formerly unknown in the history till now, very friendly and MRGGLGLGLGLGL."
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

High Elves for Alliance. 'Nuff said.

/raises the anti-flame shields.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
High Elves are the only race left for the Alliance, imo.

And if not orges, I'd like to see gnolls join the Horde. :D
[Image: Ramkahen_4.jpg]
These guys (For Alliance, I guess. If the Horde can take the neutral goblins, I guess Alliance can have some of these Ramkahen).

I will also accept desert humans from Uldum. Give me my durn camel!
Spoiler:
[Image: ridingcamels.jpg]
[Image: happy-crying-face-tumblr-meme.png]

Edit: Addendum: I would also accept Naga, for either Horde or Alliance.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Gnolls would be great. But what of the dear-body centaur. Like in the NElf quest chain, think those would work?
Ogres and High Elves. They're the races that should have joined in the first expansion. Followed by Goblins and whatever for the Alliance.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
(04-27-2012, 12:39 PM)Xigo Wrote: Ogres and High Elves. They're the races that should have joined in the first expansion. Followed by Goblins and whatever for the Alliance.

I loved the Ethereals of the consortium and wanted them to be playable for the longest time, until it donned on me... How the heck would you go about 'customizing' energy held in wrappings when creating the character!? :o
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
FURBOLGS FOR ALLIANCE HRGGGGN.

They've been Night Elf allies since WC3 and the d20. They were alliance-playable in the d20. They provide much needed diversity to the Alliance's aesthetics. They would provide some much needed NE lore. So on and so forth.

Ogres and High elves are cool, too.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Naga.

'Nuff said.

EDIT:

Nope, not 'nuff said, apparently. Naga or Murlocs.

Or both... At the same time. One for each faction. :3
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Alliance

High Elf
Furbolg
Steamweadle Goblins (stupid idea maybe?)
Eredar (if new space expansion, baby eredar obiviously)

Horde

OGRES
Gnolls
uNDeAD GNOMES
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

>eredar
>alliance

WE CALL THOSE DRAENEI.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
(04-27-2012, 01:43 PM)Sersay Wrote: I loved the Ethereals of the consortium and wanted them to be playable for the longest time, until it donned on me... How the heck would you go about 'customizing' energy held in wrappings when creating the character!? :o

You could customize the colours of the wrappings, the symbols if any on the wrappings, where they connect to the metal bits on their bodies, and even maybe the colour of the glow of energy maybe perhaps?
Need an objective and constructive criticism of art, literature, music, or RP concepts? Send me a PM. Highest consideration will be given.

Current Mood: Pleasant :)
(04-27-2012, 02:29 PM)SunThas Wrote: uNDeAD GNOMES

All the gnomes. Sand Gnomes. Forsaken Gnomes. Orcgnomes. Leper Gnomes. All the gnomes!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Race Elimination Game 2: Electric Nubaloo Nymus 17 3,156 07-19-2014, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Hawk
  Race Elimination Game Nymus 198 20,393 10-23-2013, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Altaine
  But I dont know how to Rp as a <insert epic race here> therew 17 3,922 09-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Piken
  Where can I find RP for my character? RP activity based on Race/Class Geoni 1 908 02-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Caravan
  Re-done Race Relation Guide, Preparing for Cata Harmonic 25 4,305 02-16-2013, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Harmonic