The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Guild closed
The guild completely didn't work.
There were only two members (me and SunThas).
I ask for this thread to be deleted.

Thank you.
My name is SunThas and I support this message! Can this become some sort of corruption throughout the ranks?
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

EDIT: Contact added.
EDIT 2: New missions added to the Mission Board.
The premise seems alright, even though this basic concept has been done many, many times. I would personally like to see more identity or personal flavor. Detail the nature of the group of would-be reclaimer, what it's people are kind of like. Maybe give more details about ranks (when you've fleshed out all the ideas you can think of). Also, maybe some more goals? Try to devise a whole campaign, like out of a video game. More material to fall back on, rely on when you have little else to do. Makes doing mini-events pretty easy, accomplishing some small task like rooting out a cave of Syndicate or some such in order to make way for a larger event farther down the line.

I'm no expert on guilds. I've been in a few, tried to conceptualize a few, but never dabbled in serious guild-leading for an extended period of time. But as a player, it would make the guild more attractive to mine eye to have more info and planning to go off of. And besides, I'd love to steal your ideas see what you could come up with in the Alterac region (having a personal liking to Alterac).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Confession [Guild] Reigen 16 7,563 06-04-2014, 07:03 AM
Last Post: muhaha8
  How to Get a Guild Subforum Grakor456 9 2,985 02-12-2014, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Inactive Guild Subforums Loxmardin 4 1,641 02-12-2014, 05:15 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  The Regiment [Guild] Jonoth 14 3,748 01-09-2014, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Franksta96
  The Bloodpaw [Guild][Cata] Jonoth 4 1,690 10-13-2013, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Kage