The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Orcs - Subtle lore from the novels
Here's a link to a guide that's absolutely amazing. I wish I would have had a pen and paper next to me when I read the books, and this person had the foresight to do as much. S/he's taken all the neat little tidbits of lore from the Warcraft novels, and compiled them into one tidy source.

The Link

Enjoy!
It's a bit contradicting between authors, since obviously no two people can think the same way, and will inevitably slip up in their logic. That being said, not all of this can be taken as canon despite Blizzard having said in the past that it is. A notable example would be that there's contradictions in the role of women. Cycle of Hatred says that women aren't, or at least weren't, considered equal. Rise of the Horde says otherwise. Rise of the Horde fits better into more conventional lore in many more ways as well however, so if there are any pieces that conflict one another, I would personally take it as the defining did bit.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
*Thumbs up* Great guide, it'll definitely help me RP Daichi better.
Excellent find!
Spoiler:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U[/video]

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong..."
This is absolutely fantastic. My next orc will be using quite a bit of these, I don't mind saying!
Someone teach me how to make an orc.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
This is golden.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blizzard Lore Posts - Forums/Twitter/Reddit Beltharean 12 3,062 04-01-2014, 11:12 AM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Orcs, Humans, and Factions Oh My! Vladdy 4 1,591 12-19-2013, 07:11 PM
Last Post: ProjectRandom
  Catalcysm: Starting Lore Rigley 9 3,427 11-30-2013, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Mathias
  Helpful Horde Lore Bingles 7 1,997 11-03-2012, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Bingles
  First War lore questions Nikodemos 4 1,659 08-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos