The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction for blish2202 lets try this one more time ;)
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Okay, so I am a 23 year old male, I have been playing world of War craft since the American beta, I was a hardcore raider in TBC, and focused heavily on pvp in Wrath, in cataclysm, I didn’t do anything to serious, and I can’t even imagine what I will be doing when World of Warcraft: Mists of Kung Fu Panda hits the stores:P so therefore I wanted to try some RP 

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Denmark, and my primary Language is Danish, and English as my secondary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

How did I get into Warcraft? Well it all started back when Warcraft 2 was the new shit, then Warcraft 3 and when world of Warcraft was there I was sucked into it, never really got far into the endgame content of vanilla, but I did manage to see the world, play all the classes and all that, and I just never cancelled my subscription.
How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
How did I find the server? My good friend Spiky (aka Alex) told me about the server, he was the guy I originally played with while doing RP on Earthen Ring, and he told me to join… so here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
What kinds of Roleplay do I en enjoy? I have been roleplaying them all, quiet times in the taverns of Orgrimmar, I have been to massive battles with over 200 Horde/Alliance members fighting over the hills of Stonetalon Mountains, and I have traveled the world as a group of explorers.. So I get around and play different things.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite Race/class… well I would have to say blood elf paladin since that’s what I played back when I was a steady player on Earthen Ring... but I have always loved trolls and Tauren as a race so I was thinking about playing them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
What are my expectations of the server? Well I was hoping to find a community where I can rp and experience tons of fun and amazing adventures with some new “friends”

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule I love the most is about Humility, when I RP I try to make it realistic and one thing I hate is when I meet someone who can’t be taken down, I played a paladin with shield and sword and tried to be a player who relied on defense, but when I got into fights I would be almost killed by every death knight with a 2 handed stick… so I like the idea that you don’t role-play the “hero” all the time, sometimes your just a guardsman.. (The first char I made for rp was a guardsman with spiky… that was some of the best Rp I ever did in wow)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
And now it is time for a story.
Another eternal night was upon Silvermoon as Nimoan walked his usual walk down the road, he walked past the usual in where he spent night after night talking and drinking his eternity away. But something was different tonight, perhaps it was him, or perhaps it was the city, but for some reason he saw everything in a new light, the eternal beauty of the city was gone, how could someone live like this, this was not a life, but a mockery of it, every citizen in Silvermoon spent every day doing the same, eating drinking and then slept together, a mockery of what life was, so it was on that night he decided to do something about it, it was time to see what life really was about.
Back in his chambers, he took whatever he could find, spare clothes and all the gold he could find, not much, but enough for a ticket with an airship to the other end of the world.
The air was cold that night; Nimoan strode to the airship post, and went to the little green figure at the end of the platform. “Hello friend, what can I do for you this fine evening” the little goblin asked. “I want a ticket to somewhere” Nimoan replied, “well then good sir, I might just have the thing for you, for 30 gold pieces you can have a one way trip to the exotic and lush new world of Stranglethorn”. Nimoan had heard stories of the jungle to the south, so he paid the goblin and went onto the airship and soon he was flying at high speed over the small world.
Nimoan spent the whole trip to Stranglethorn with his head in a bucket, flight did not suit him, he preferred traveling by steed on the ground where he knew what was what, but this was part of living so he had to try it. And by dawn he saw the lush jungle of Stranglethorn under him….
(If more should be needed I can write some more if you want me to  )

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really anything like.. so yeah...
Forlad venligst severen - Afvist!

Howdy, blish2202, I'm Caravan and I'd like to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde! While I'm disappointed that you don't love the Gnomes, I'll accept your love of trolls and Tauren. Thank you for your story, and thanks for using the correct form!

As a reminder, I suggest taking a look at our rules, policiesand these "swelltastic" guides as a way to get a feel for our server.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me here on the forums. You can also usually catch me lurking in-game on Cara or Xanthe. But, really, you can ask anyone else on the server (particularly our fantastic GM (Or Trial GMs) and Forum Helper staff) as we're all usually free and willing to help!

Also! Don't forget to /join chat and /join barrens (for all the sillies) when you get in game! If ever you need to find a GM, .gm ingame is a very handy In-game command! Tickets also work.

:) Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~!
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction time! Gilvar 2 744 03-27-2014, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Introduction Time! xrandox 1 579 07-30-2013, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Rini
  Once upon a time Mirivian 2 808 08-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  Introducing for the first time since never; Novaske! Novaske 0 588 10-30-2009, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Novaske
  First time Wower, wants to come here! Lucy 3 892 10-04-2009, 12:43 PM
Last Post: Anski