The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cressy Blog: Positive RP Experiences
I had done this previously and had good results...So let's try again!

Have you ever had a good roleplay with someone and you feel the need to tell them? Maybe you were part of a great event and would like to share your feelings? This is the thread for that. Sometimes, positive encouragement or recognition can bring up a person's morale, and that is really what I want to accomplish. Too many times I have seen great roleplayers feel they are doing something wrong and I want people to know they are doing something right!

Remember, negative posts will be removed and I will personally punch you!
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
All the stuff I've ever done with the Black Harvest or the Deadeye Watchers. I love all of you guys. :)
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Just in general, the drastically higher quality RP you can get from popping into a city still stuns me from time to time. It's so much better than anywhere else I've been.
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
Thank you to the various Black Harvesters for easing my transition into playing an all-around unpleasant figure. I was initially excited about her character concept, but was worried about how that would translate in relation with others. :)

Immy! Thank you for bringing me into Skype RP -- I didn't get to RP with you much, but always wished I could. Now I get to RP with all your people! :)

Edit: Oh freak yeah, Northwind! That was awesome.
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
Not a long story, but I really appreciated when I saw a Blood Elf ask some Forsaken characters if they were elves. I mean, we all know OoCly that they're not, but the distinct lack of metagaming there was great.
Shout out to the Black Harvest for all the great RP I've had with them for Maeia and Cristovao, especially the likes of Sol, Spix, LostStranger, Piken, and Rowgen.

Shout out to C0rzilla for all the past and upcoming RP with Orvisha! (And the few fun times we've had on Ithildess and Annabelle, too)

Shout out to Dae for being Cristovao's first major Forsaken experience, and for being a consistently good one that I cherish!

Shout out to Rigley for Solidarity and Northwind!

I have so many more, but if I list them all at once, then I'll be here all day!
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
(09-13-2012, 11:20 AM)CappnRob Wrote: I have so many more, but if I list them all at once, then I'll be here all day!

Same here, or at least I would list them if I knew their forum names. Often I just never learn who is playing who, but if I could list them all I would!

I can say specifically that I have enjoyed every single RP I have had with The Draenic Pilgrimage, The Appleflow Family, most of the people I encounter on Xelti in Booty Bay, and with those people involved in Ashenvale (I'm looking at you, Ash Wardens and Deadeye Watchers). I'm sure there will be more to list in the future.

Oh, and I can't think of a single event that I haven't enjoyed, so thanks for doing them, GMs.

Last but not least, positive feedback to Kretol for...you know...the server in general. None of the positive roleplay mentioned in this thread would be happening if it weren't for his efforts, along with Grakor, the GM team, and the forum helpers.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
I got to say I loved RPing with Ghardiak. Also PhilGobatto, Saetik, Chedarcheese, Zernor, Kira (way more, I beg you.), my first RP with Wuvvums I believe on her cow and my p'orc. Also would love to thank Rigley for I guess building Hearthglen, in that village I have created and participated in many cherished RP and the end event.
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

I'm not good with Forum names, almost like real names! But there are two groups I enjoy -most-.

First we have the Deadeyes. I joined on a whim, and all of it has been so fun. Kag'rin, Jurok, Goktar, Rekka, Gatwazzak, the list goes on of the characters that make the Deadeyes and general rp with Daichi so interesting and fun!

And then there's the Silverfangs! It was the first guild I joined when I returned, and the people in the guild are so friendly and nice, is just makes rp relaxing! Though it's rp has died down and the guild is filled with inactive, I know it'll come back. It's just one of those guilds.
I enjoy RPing with Loxmardin even if she abandons me all the time. .-. I also enjoy RP with Noble and my new found Silverfang buddies.
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_mm23aa9Mfc1qg2fb3o3_500.gif]
Ah man, I wanna do a shout out to Rigley and Grakor. Skin thieves two was amazing. Like, it was one of those events that kept you not wanting to fall asleep because there was just always -something- going on. It was very consuming to the point where you'd enter the RP and ten hours later you only just realized you should likely eat or something.

Props for hosting what has become my favorite event, you two. I can't wait to see what comes on next.
Ozewse, Flammelammadingdong, and my missed Fortwit have the best RP experiences with me. If it wasn't for them and the guild Mercy (not Sol's nub character, though she's cool), I probably wouldn't still be looming around on CotH.

I'd also wanna hug Cappn, Immy, c0r, Psycho, Reigenoob, Sorum, and a few other nubs. Especially Technomancer. Even if he doesn't log on CotH much these days and I have to drag him on.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Once I RPed in Netherstorm, kudos to everyone there for daring to RP in Netherstorm, it was pretty cool, I like me some Netherstorm and random RP moments like that are the best. Also Lendri who put on the wonderful Banished to Betwixt & Between events, one of the most unique and enjoyable RP experiences I've had thus far.
Rosencrat, I... miss ya and our shenanigans.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
I'd like to thank anyone who has ever come to my recent Desert Campaign events (not so recent), and I know I haven't been able to run them for a while, but hey, I'll get back into them slowly. But that's beside the point. Anyone who has come to the events or shown support, thank you for attending, bearing with my hectic schedules and attitudes, and showing your appreciation in the end. Means a lot to me! :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Positive RP Experiences Cressy 33 6,898 01-17-2014, 06:53 AM
Last Post: Traid
  Cressy likes feedback. Cressy 23 3,772 06-19-2012, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Cressy Ponders. Cressy 14 2,410 05-04-2012, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Jonoth
  Sinpost, A CoTH-style Blog Harmonic 8 1,785 04-24-2012, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Cressy's Corner: ihaefnotitle Cressy 0 608 02-20-2012, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Cressy