The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cressy likes feedback.
Hey guys.

Throwing this up here. I want feedback on my RPing, my GMing, hell, DMing? I do the Grogporter Auctions, I have done lots of mini-events (Though not as many lately), and I have and currently do the Blood Trails storyline with Aerikan aka Sterling Hart.

I want to know what you think.

Kthxbai.

[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Worst ever

olololololo

<3
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I always found myself enjoying your mini-events. While I didn't have the pleasure of being in an auction, I think I'd enjoy that too.

As a person, I don't know you. But as an event runner, I do enjoy!
I've only gotten to rp with you once since we both came back, and that was when you were on Cressy da Goblin. What I love about her is that you take your real life experiences with paperwork (such as when you bought your house and what have you) and translate it into a character. You did such a good job with making Cressy fun and a pain in the butt as a Goblin sort of is. Hehe.

I did notice that many of your characters are tough women (not that there is anything wrong with that, I actually like strong women characters) but I'm wondering what would happen if you stepped outside of your comfort zone and made some kind of gentle lady. The thought amuses me.

I think you're a strong rp'er, your characters are always vivid and have distinct voices and personalities. Never got to go to one of your events and that makes me a sad panda. But from what I've heard they sound pretty fuuun. <3

P.S. Carry on my wayward Gnooooooll!
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
I've raged at your in the past, but having gotten to know you, I've come to find you're a pretty good roleplayer and friend. Sorry about the raging, by the by.

Anywho. My suggestion to you would be to make a general RP character. I know, I know, I enjoy racism too. But a lot of your characters are all tough women, and women can't be t-.

Uhh...

... The racism! Yes, the racism! Perhaps you should make a character who isn't super racist one of these days. I feel as though I've fallen into a pit where none of my main characters mesh well with any groups. And I'm coming to believe that you might be falling into the very same hole! Try and make some more characters, and try to fit new groups. We both complain about not getting RP, well, perhaps trying to fit in with the RP currently going on would help.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
(11-11-2011, 09:26 AM)Xigo Wrote: I've raged at your in the past, but having gotten to know you, I've come to find you're a pretty good roleplayer and friend.

Pretty much this.

I've had some ups and downs with you, Ms. PiggyCressy, but despite that you're a good pal, and a good GM. I like your work ethic, I like your ideas, I like your characters, I like you.

If anything I'd just tell you to do more events, even if attendance is spotty. I know you agree when I say that a GM event doesn't need to be big to be entertaining, and the more people we can get in this mindset (even if its just a few at a time) is a plus.

In short; keep it up.

Geez I'm bad at compliments.
You know, I have played soft characters, but they tend to be pushed aside and ignored. Or, it becomes hard to play because the groups stop RPing. I find that playing characters not in groups are easier, however sad that is.

DAMN YOU MOUSE. IT IS STUCK IN MY HEAD NOW. QQ
It was a good song for a good event. *Sagenod*
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
Cressy gets this for being pretty good at things and stuff.

Spoiler:
[Image: chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg]

Yes. It -does- have to be a massive cookie.
Characters:
Spoiler:
Kilik Sunstep - Sin'dorei - Demon Hunter - Somewhere in the northern Kalimdor.
Chance Stone - Human - Warrior - Somewhere in the Eastern Kingdoms.
Tara Fairbanks - Human - Mage - Somewhere in Dalaran.

..:C

Now, I am going to ask for serious responses.
Honestly, since you were 'before my time' I can't really offer much viz your role-playing skills. Also, since I've been unable to Role-play or take part in any of your events, I can't really say very much on your abilities as a DM!

All I can speak of is what little interactions I've had with you. Most of those interactions were in the past, of course, so they're based on horribly outdated information. People can change and so this advice may be dated:

Be more open! My first interaction was with you during the Scarlet Crusade event and I, along with most of the non-GM players, were rather nervous to play with you. You seemed aloof and disinterested and I, possibly others, shuffled away to play our other Scarlet games.

While you are nowhere as aloof now, I am still hesitant to join your advertised events. You don't advertise them in public channels and on the shoutbox. With events involving Sterling attendance seem mostly comprised of close friends, which make me even more unwilling to barge in on an otherwise happy group.

Now, normally this would be all well and good, but it's a shame that more people aren't able to get to know you: From what I've seen as my capacity as a GM you're quite a fun and pleasant person.

I know I suffer from the same thing and it may seem hypocritical to offer advice, but showing others your pleasantness can only do well for your events and your work as a GM.

That's my quasi-misinformed feedback!
Whoa. I never provided feedback?

NOW I SHALL.

Love RPing with you, and I looked forward to catching one of your characters in-game. You have inspired me to take on more spontaneous mini-events such as the one with the pirate ship and the centaur fight, and I actually liked how you arranged group rolls in fights (not sure if you were the first, but you were for me!). Also, you often make me laugh. Love ya, girl!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Feedback. I enjoy it.

Lately I have been playing Jean, Cressy and Ophice, Rigley and I did some events involving two chefs looking for help, along with some random boat and zeppelin events.

Give me real feedsmack though. :3
(02-17-2012, 01:03 PM)Cressy Wrote: Give me real feedsmack though. :3

* Jonoth smacks Cressy around with feed

I've Rped a few times with Jean, mostly on my Dwarves (Remyl previously and Rosmari today). I enjoy the casual RP with her, though I'm looking forward to seeing the muscle-bound maiden in action cracking some skulls!

Also, I did one of the Booty Bay food quests you hosted, which was epically awesome for such a short event!
I figured since I've been back to the staff for at least six months and what not, it might be good to hear how I am doing. Not that you can't comment on my characters (I have been known to play Jean, Chaundre and Cressy), but I want to know if I have improved or what not...Yadda, yadda, yadda!

Can I have real feedback though?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cressy Blog: Positive RP Experiences Cressy 21 4,037 09-20-2012, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Caravan
  Cressy Ponders. Cressy 14 2,410 05-04-2012, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Jonoth
  Cressy's Corner: ihaefnotitle Cressy 0 608 02-20-2012, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  Auctioneer Cressy Information Cressy 4 1,258 10-26-2011, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Ural