The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sachiclysm and Stuff
So, I've seen others like Kril, Sol, Reigen, and c0r do this already. Might as well be the copycat I am and make a thread for what will happen to my characters come Cataclysm.

Rinwen "Sumire" Swiftraven

My first character on CotH. Silly ignorant teenelf. I'm not gonna reroll her since I think I've grown past her. Her entire story will be retconned since it was forgotten. She won't be returning.

Doran Lilivei Klin'quel Goldquill

My main, my dearest, and my favoritest Doranub. He's been my most played over my first year on CotH and has earned a special place in my heart. There's few characters I hold as near and dear as this little guy. He's seen so much change during his time out in the world and won't go without change. His death and resurrection will be retconned and his relationship with Larenir will be modified to a "friends with benefits" type of deal to make his loss less traumatic.

With Keyus' player currently banned, I'm unsure what to do here. Chances are his presence will be left to an NPC unless he has no hopes of returning. I highly doubt he'll be retconned. I would like to keep his history with the guild Mercy alive and well since it's so vital to who he is now.

He will more than likely not make a return from his semi-retirement until a while after we hit Cataclysm. Currently he's in Shadowmoon where he will train alone and "toughen up" both physically and emotionally.

Aendron Moridi Eranu'endal (Darkwhisper)

The crooked-backed angry cripple elf. He will more than likely make it through Cataclysm unchanged. He will be there as long as Oze's Ralerian and Elend are there.

Leron and Lenorius Silverfang

The Silverfangs are a big tossup. It may be a while until I pick them back up. full they can make it back through with minor retcons. What I know will happen:
  • Volus will be retconned as Leron's younger brother due to the player leaving.
  • Lenorius may be retconned entirely. If he returns, it will be with Ruibarra's permission as House leader.
  • Leron should hopefully still be married to Salor. Depends what McKnighter does.
  • Leron will remain a warrior and will keep his lost eye.

Alorel Ama'rael

He's not entirely developed. He'll make a return depending on if Technomancer returns to the server. If he comes back, it'll be with little to no alteration.

Kirolan Vilronei

His storyline should be wrapped up either prior to Cataclysm. If not, he'll return depending on Exarion's return. If not, his story will be ended with an IC post.

Rein "Preddeh Boi" Windsong

He was made for Wuvvum's Oceanside when that was around. He won't come back unless requested.

Matou Minneari Bebelle'belore

He's sorta like my Doran v2.0. In a sense. Well, he will (hopefully) be going through his Demon Hunter training throughout Cataclysm. He will go through unharmed and unretconned. I'm still deciding where he will be come Cataclysm though.

Gabril Gatsbi'nore

He may see only minor alterations come Cataclysm. I may retcon his appearance prior to Deathwing messin' everything up, though.

This may see some more alteration closer to our transition to Cataclysm. Best to keep updates and whatnot (not like many care. Teehee).
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Quit playin' nothin' but Blood Elf men!

*Thwack*

Even if they are your thing, try another thing! You're limiting yourself, and digging yourself a ditch. Try something new.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Blood Elf Master Race. >.>
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_mm23aa9Mfc1qg2fb3o3_500.gif]
What about Akua?
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]
That list was of my approved characters. Akua should be with Kag'rin in Ashenvale come Cataclysm. She should survive.

(09-15-2012, 09:11 AM)Xigo Wrote: Quit playin' nothin' but Blood Elf men!

*Thwack*

Even if they are your thing, try another thing! You're limiting yourself, and digging yourself a ditch. Try something new.

And I do too have non Blood Elf men! I have Akua, my Orc female! And I will hopefully use my Nelf some more, too!
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Honestly I think we should just make one big thread for all our Cata plans since most of us have some B:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TRP2 Unequip Stuff Edgar 0 821 06-21-2013, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Edgar
  Videos and stuff Zenethen 5 1,134 11-27-2011, 09:58 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Variant/Free-form Stuff for a Priest c0rzilla 52 10,326 09-05-2011, 12:11 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  The Coinpurse, aka money IC and OOC and stuff liek dat Kenert 18 3,055 01-07-2011, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Spiralin
  Cross-Faction stuff dastmo 5 1,358 01-19-2010, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Harmonic