The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Evening, Mortals! This is my Introductory thread!
Before I get into the template, i'd like to take a few seconds and just say I hope that I will have a pleasant experience on this server, and with the people on it!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player? Well, I pride myself in grammar and spelling, although I wouldn't go around correcting everyone as if it's my duty. I've been Roleplaying for about four years now, and have basically been a hobo of sorts and have been skipping from server to server in search of the right one.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Canada, eh? My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Through my step dad, actually. He came home one night with a copy of WoW and all of the expansions that were out at the time. From there on I was hooked!

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Just the seemingly never-ending quest of finding the right roleplaying server!
And through a post on a forums, I think.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm very open to any sort of roleplay, honestly.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The mighty, yet generic, Human!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect the server to be a decent-sized playerbase with LOTS of roleplay happening throughout the world.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
How you like to keep things PG-13 to keep the immature people who spam bit.ly links of meatspin all over the forums.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Dante emerges from the shrub, picking a thorn from his cuirass. He reaches to the hard leather utility belt, producing a small throwing knife. He'd pull it over his shoulder, but just as he was about to release, there's a disturbance next to him. A masked man coming from the treeline at a brisk pace towards Dante. He pulls back the throwing knife once again, but as he goes to throw it, the man dissapears, and a strong gust of wind hits Dante in the face. The man would appear behind him, slugging him as if he'd have a fist made of stone.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I don't believe so!
Hello there, Majachie! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, eh!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Benevolent God of Darkness' Introductory Thread Shadowsniper133 3 905 08-08-2014, 03:44 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Introductory introduction of introducing Draczar 2 784 09-21-2013, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Draczar
  An Introductory Note Soverus 1 814 09-18-2013, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Zhaei
  Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Animekenny 1 690 06-13-2013, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Good Evening. =) Verse 1 673 11-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Last Post: flammos200