The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Tell everyone about myself huh? well righto then. Im a pretty outgoing going guy in OOC, happy to make friends and offer aid to those who I may not even know. There has been many years iv been roleplaying and playing WoW in my years but needless to say iv always wondered what it would be like to roleplay in WoW itself, but of course the usual RP realms were never enough for me. So I decided to branch out in private servers, but it can be a difficult road to find the right place to roleplay in, but that is when a friend of mine told me about Conquest of the Horde, so I decided to check it out and he filled me in on the details of what he has already seen and done in the game and needless to say, im really impressed and can't wait to share my story's and RP experience with the rest of you out there.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I was born in England of course the United Kingdom, English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It goes back to vanilla days for me when I first saw my older brothers playing it, I was abit unsure at first but once I had played it myself. Needless to say, I enjoyed every moment of it and I still do to this very day.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I first found out about this server while I was browsing through the listed private RP servers of WoW since of course we all know that Private Servers put ALOT more effort into pleasing their players than the normal RP realms on WoW itself. My friend tried it first and of course he enjoyed it a ton and in a short time span, which of course made me decide to join in the fun.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To me Roleplay is just roleplay, doesn't matter to me what it is, aslong as it is all fun for everyone!

What is your favourite race/class? Why?:
my personal favourite race in WoW still has to be Dwarfs, hell in most games it is and the class has to be warrior. This is for a few reasons. The lore they have in pretty much all games and movies, brilliant and so creative and have such a wide span of adventure within them, and of course their soul purpose is to clear your food lockers and beer barrels. Warrior is my choice since in most lore and stories of Dwarfen guards and warriors their armour has always amazed me, the style and how it seems to fit their beer bellys and size, but most of all its because their always happy to have a feast or a massive beer festival after a long battle.

What are your expectations of this server?:

My expectations are like most, the GMs create wonderful environments for us players to roleplay in and enjoy a peaceful state of relaxed roleplay maybe even some intense battles even. The population keeping of not a single faction but both the horde and alliance to keep the roleplay between both of them interesting and creative. Story lines and lore have always gotten me for a sucker in games, such as Final Fantasy and many other games, custom content from the GMs is always loved by all, it is what makes a server unique in its listings, but it doesn't take custom content to make a server wonderful, its the community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, for instance I wouldn't think that a GM would like being yelled at by a rather..childish player for no reason just to smack talk, and plus its the same for the players to eachother, respect someone and you will get it back and thus it will create a friendship and all is happy from there.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Morand stands alone in his tent as he begins his regiments tactics for fending off the first ways of undead at the front gates of Icecrown Citadel, shortly after he has finished the tactics and orders he calls for a messenger. "Aye where's my runner!?" He yells out from the the front of his tent and after a few moments a night elf rushes towards him and stands at attention "I am ready to leave on your orders sir." The night elf looks around before finally looking down to see Morand with a rather confused expression on his face, once Morand notices the night elves expression he frowns and pushs the note into his waist and points to the mist of the gates "Get over there and hand that to the fourth and third regiments, move move on the double!" He orders and then night elf nods and rush's off to his mount, Morand then decides to walk around the camp to check how the medical regiment and armoured division are holding to only be shouted out for by a human scout, Morand rushes towards the scout and questions him "Aye laddy..what is it you're yelling about?" He asks the scout and then scout responds in a fast and worried tone "Sir a lone dwarf captain of the Argent Crusade is holding the undead at the front lines!" Morands expression changes completely as he leans up and grabs hold of the scouts collar to drag him down to his level "Where is he and how many soldiers do we have to spare?" The scout points to the far east and replies to him "We have about ten soldiers spare near the command tent." Morand lets go of him and returns to his tent, he places on his armour and gathers his weapon and shield to then rush out of his tent and towards the command tent. "Those who are able to fight follow me, we have a line to protect!" The soldiers gather their gear and follow Morand to the front lines, Morand runs up the hill and notices the lone Dwarf below as he is surrounded by undead footmen, Morand turns around and orders the soldiers to attack from four different angles which will cut off any attempt for the undead forces to retreat or surround the rescue team, Morand himself runs into the mist of the battle and swings his sword towards a undead footmen just before it gets to strike the lone dwarf...After the long defence Morand turns to the lone dwarf and asks him "Whats yer' name laddy?" The dwarf simply replies Noilin.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
At this very moment I cannot say I do, the only thing I hope for is to get welcomed into the community and have fun with the rest of the players amongst you.
Hello there, Animekenny! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Is your friend still around here? What's their name? :)

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evening, Mortals! This is my Introductory thread! Majachie 1 628 11-16-2012, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Good day! Davaroth 3 841 11-08-2012, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Good Evening. =) Verse 1 673 11-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  It's good to be the King King 2 988 06-05-2011, 06:16 PM
Last Post: King
  Good-day From Tipsy! - Introduction tipsywoodo 1 631 11-23-2009, 09:59 AM
Last Post: tipsywoodo