The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Moar Metal Gear
So. Going across YouTube I stumble across a video that excited me. Chances are it's old news to some of you, but I'm behind on times due to dialup and the lack of good informative sources. But there's this here:

But yes. All of my yes.

And so I make a Metal Gear discussion thread for other Kojima junkies on CotH.

Edited addition:

The Phantom Pain is speculated to be our MGS 5.

Thoughts on that?
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
I'm at work... so feel free to treat me like an idiot... Metal Gear Rising, I assume?

edit: work blocks any and all videos. I'll be damn lucky to get a video here.
Rising is out next week. I have it on preorder.
The videos are for Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes and the speculated MGS5 The Phantom Pain.
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Well the phantom pain is new to me... what is it?
From the Phantom Pain wiki page:

Quote:The Phantom Pain is an upcoming video game to be released on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The game deals with an amputated middle-aged man who awakens from a coma, and attempts to escape a hospital infested with visions of supernatural horrors and an invasion of an unknown group of soldiers. Following its reveal at the 2012 Spike Video Game Awards, speculation began to surface surrounding the identity of its developer, Moby Dick Studio, and indications that the game is actually the next installment in the Metal Gear franchise, Metal Gear Solid V.
I am tech support

Phantom pain... maybe has something to do with psycho mantis???

I don't think its MGS V, because konami or kojima studios has almost had their hands on this game since metal gear. The ones they didn't, well, they speak for themselves. It could just be a spinoff.
There's a lot of speculation and minor hints that point to it being a potential MGS V. Even if it isn't, it does seem like it would be a pretty neat game.

Speculation evidence:

Spoiler:
[Image: 1354986767_1.jpg]
[Image: The-Phantom-Pain-Metal-Gear-Solid-5-1-copy.jpg]
[Image: the-phantom-pain-metalwoam.jpg]
[Image: Phantom-Pain-Metal-Gear-Solid-Theories.jpg]
I am tech support

MFW the doctor from Metal Gear II.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Personally, I reckon Phantom Pain and MG-GZs (...Metal Gear - GRATZ!?) are the same game. It'd make sense I suppose...this 'phantom pain' sequence likely being somewhere in the game. It'd make sense...why have two metal gear games in roughly the same state of production? They'd just eat into each others profits...But this IS konami...they intended to release three silent hill games in one month last year.
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

Avitz is right.

Anyways, Ground Zeroes piss me off a little bit every time I hear about it. Why? Because Kojima initially wanted the game to be featuring The Boss during WWII, a game I've been dreaming about since MGS3. Sadly, since Kojima won't really be that involved in development, he simply didn't trust the team with a story featuring The Boss. Every time I see stuff about Ground Zeroes, I'm reminded of what it could have been.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I haven't thought about Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes being the same game. It's a possibility, but I think they have worked on two Metal Gear titles at the same time. Peacewalker and Rising. They've been teasing us with Rising for some time now.

Though if it is the same game, they better explain why he looses that arm and how he gets it back.
[Image: Big+Boss4.gif]

But why who I think of the "I got my arm back" story to be like
Spoiler:
[Image: LiquidOcelotMGS4.jpg]
I am tech support

Can't blame him. Your setting is like your baby. You don't want anyone else screwing with it.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Yeah, but he could've done it himself. I'm not even sure why he decided to pretty much leave MGS behind if he doesn't want anybody else touching it.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I would love a gaame about the Boss, but it would have to be the most flawless, perfect work of art to grace a video console ever.

The Boss is my favorite MG character :|
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Kojima would have to dictate every single detail of the game. I'm sure it would be tiring, but...

I would throw all of my money at it. Every last penny.
I am tech support