The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Loading issue
Well I just logged off on gm island only to relaunch the game with steam overlay. I tried loading up many times it did not work at all. The blue bar comes almost to the end and simply stops there. I created another char and tried loading up. Works just fine. Is there somehow someone that could TP me while I'm offline to another location? The name of the character which needs teleporting is Sorrowfang.

Also I did try deleting the cache. It did nothing.
I also tried launching the game without the steam overlay that I wanted. Still same issue.
This issue is currently happening to me too.
Try now!
I'm speaking with both Dug and A2h. It seems to be happening with specific characters, as the character Dug (Dug's human) and Shani (A2h's Night Elf) can log in, but Sorrowfang (Dug's worgen) and Hurann (A2h's draenei) cannot.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Alright. Whatever Kretol tried to fix it with. It did not work. I am still bugged. I can hear the sounds of Elywenn forest (or whatever the name is) as one of the GMs tped me there. But I am always an inch away from loading. In game it reads as if I'm on. But on my screen I'm still on the loading screen. When I CTRL+ALT+DELETE and check the process. WoW is still running.
The solution that one of the GM's did for me did not work, sadly. Could you please try something else to resolve this issue? Thank you.
Experiencing the same problem on my main, Krean. Whenever I try to log on, it loads up until about 90% or 95%, and then just comes to a screeching halt. This seems rather strange, the issue, I haven't ever seen it happen before! The efforts on the GM team's behalf are appreciated. :)
They are being very polite and are trying. Not something I'm used to from where I'm coming from (gmod). Thanks guys :3
A restart could possibly resolve this issue because, previously, I have logged in and off of GM Island. I think it is the Server, not our characters.
I'm having this issue on Haiko.
I have this issue as well on a character, Aily, of mine.
The issue is logging out on flying mounts. Were all of you on a flying mount when you logged off? We did a test and that caused it for our test-dummy.
So I did a test! Logging out while on a flying mount reproduced the error, so do not log off while mounted!
I don't recall disconnecting while mounted. Though, a GM has teleported me off GM Island and it the issue still occurs..

How did you resolve the issue? I haven't gotten my fix of role-play all day, neither has Dug. :P But, he is currently offline.

Also. If you wish to know what character I am. I'm Hurann. Don't know if that helps. But, there ya' go.
Hurann has been resolved.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WoW patching - EU/US issue? Ebenezer 7 1,531 03-10-2012, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Ebenezer
  Create account issue's Kage 3 1,052 01-19-2012, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Kage
  Graphics Card issue. Delta 4 1,309 08-19-2011, 04:28 AM
Last Post: Delta
  Tapatalk connection issue Krilari 5 1,732 08-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Krilari