The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

House Thelwind Presents: The Thelwind Fleet
[Image: oIecAP1.jpg]

Purpose: The Thelwind Fleet is first and formost about shipping high value items from Eastern Kingdoms to Kalimdor. It ranges from different items, however, it's main focus is weapons. Because of this, they are the target of rival organizations, including pirates. There's also many other dangers that lie out at sea.

The guild's focus is adventure RP, during shipments... things will happen. The Thelwind family has it's enemies, as well as it's friends. Like drama? Like intrigue? This will be a good guild for you.

When it comes down to it, this won't ALL be boat RP. The Thelwind fleet will also be used to do other things... while they may be sailors, they will be expected to know how to fight. Because of this, there might be objectives where we go and we have to fight things. Also, remember, we can't tell you that you cannot go RP other places. Want shore leave? Take it!

Leader: The "House Thelwind" guild is the overseeing guild of this one. However, the fleet is led by "Captain" Antione Harmonic, a fallen noble who's brother heads house Harmonic and is vassal to house Thelwind.

Fleet Size: Currently, one ship. The overarching goal is to have multiple ships, once we feel that the Thelwinds could afford such a purpose. We'll switch crews of the ships depending on size and drive---as well as focus of each ship. One ship might be a cargo hauler... while another could be one purely to seek out adventure. There will be other purposes as we go along.

Antione always did want to buy an airship, too...

Rules:
Rules are fairly standard. Follow the server rules, of course. OOC conduct -is- important to us, as we'd love to branch out and meet new people... however, we want to get along with people too, so it's important that we know people are following the standards set by the community.

Another rule---the Thelwind Family is in charge. This is an IC rule, obviously.
Captain Harmonic will -not- tolerate disobediance to the people paying for these excursions! Best to not bite the hand that's feeding you.

The sea is a harsh mistress, as are her punishments. Expect some bad things to happen if you say... try to mutinize. Or steal. Or fancy yourself a pirate. We are not pirates. We are sailors. So, while we won't -kill- you, we might brig you for a week, or cut your rations. Be good to others, you'll get good things come to you.

Races/Classes:
This is an ALLIANCE guild. All Alliance races are welcome--however, the Thelwinds are predominantly Worgen, and there's a smattering of humans in between. While you don't need to be human or Worgen, I will state that there will likely be those in the guild.

When it comes to classes? All are welcome---except deathknights. If you sign up as a deathknight--we'll use you for mining, and I'm afraid that'd be pretty... dull. So, because of that, I'm going to say "No" to deathknights. This is a group that dislikes undead and it's various forms!

Ship Name: Dagger's Folley

Ranks!

Captain (Eventualy Admiral, once the fleet grows): Antione Harmonic
First Mate: To be determined
Deckhands: To be determined
Cook: Celsia
Swabbies: To be determined
Lookout: To be determined
Cabin Boys/Girls: To be determined
Cannoneers: To be determined
Concub--wait, we don't need those.

---Leave any questions or comments to me. I'll update this post when I get more information, and when I get some interest.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

We've got a cook!

Remember, contact me if you'd like to join. Also, you can speak with Edwin, Alaine, or Jonny as well, and we'll get you set up.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Y'know, I think I never had a cannoneer or similar as a character. I'll roll one, was looking for a way to be involved with House Thelwind again now that Cassie is in the Lions Jaws. ^^
Awesome possum, contact me next you see me in game!

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Folks, if you are even considering of testing out this guild, really, give it a chance and express your interest to Harmonic, so he can get things rolling.
[Image: OwlPsy2.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Ironbraid Clan [Dwarven Noble House] Jonoth 0 1,734 11-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Jonoth
  House Silversaddle Osvaldas 4 1,536 07-17-2014, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Osvaldas
  House Greywold PhilGobatto 1 1,003 06-28-2014, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Sorum
  House Ashbridge Rosencrat 19 7,334 06-09-2014, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Rosencrat
  [Inactive] House Baerth Valandil 9 2,292 07-17-2013, 10:07 PM