The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Honestly tired of rules and hastle to even make ONE account.
8) Before you assume things before reading all this, I will make sure everyone knows that I COULD get banned for this. In all Honesty I want to make a difference in the server. 8)

Might as well say this since well, why do I stay here anyway, I've bin denied an account and from what I hear its, Well....Permenent.

But putting a level restriction, and making joining the server this time consuming and difficult. Is making it seem like more work than its worth. Not to make the server or Admin(s) Look bad but....most RPers dont need this. I speak for myself and all others that have bin denied when I say. This server is expecting to much. Expecting us to read these stickies and lore sites. And in the end. Just to be stopped in our tracks at level 50. To many Rules are being put on and more keep coming. I think CotH WoW, should lower not only its standards but some of its rules as well.

I can Understand rules about the RP. And that you want to screen the people who enter the servers. But there are better ways than using your first OPINION. And the OPINION of a team of GMs to say wether or not to let one person on the server or not.

My personal Proposal.

Open up a normal registration page, BUT create a group of Enforcer GMs to make sure the hopefully revamped rules are being followed.

This will reduce the stress of simply creating charecters and accounts. And therefor bring more "fun" RPers into the mix. ALSO from what I have heard from people. I that the Horde is always on a higher level. CUT THIS OUT PLEASE, I know I'm not even on the server but seriously. Its unfair that you would try to level at 16 and have to travel to another place becuase the level 16 place was taken over.

If you want this to happen you MUST Have it go both ways. Alliance must also be advancing.

[Keeping in mind that I only heard about the horde taking alliance. If it already does go both ways, I am sorry.]
"Trapped in endless servitude to a being of greed and sloth."

Kreed Auroh
No need to double post.
Indeed. You're just starting too harass the forum. >.>
[Image: Signature.png]
Please, read my response in the other thread, and go do your business someplace else.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Hunter - Play Free Online Games

You'd tear it all apart, we got it.
I am sorry than. Wasent sure if anyone still looked at that forum.
"Trapped in endless servitude to a being of greed and sloth."

Kreed Auroh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character ideas that don't play by CotH character creation rules Dae 26 10,334 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Dae
  Things That Make You Go LOK'TAR Jonoth 10 2,239 07-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Valicor
  Whyuno make Dwarf? A2headedcrab 9 2,117 07-12-2013, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Holynexus
  Why can't anyone but the GMs and FHs make big events? Ormica 36 4,490 10-25-2012, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Jousting and rules requiem225 4 1,079 07-22-2012, 07:03 AM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun