The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Paladin of the Light.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes I have. I made sure I've read through every sticky, thread, and post I could find.

2. How did you hear about us?

A friend/RP partner of mine from a retail WoW RP server told me about this server. I'm a massive RPer (probably the aspect of the game I like most), so I decided to come over here and check out your wonderful server (if you are willing to have me, o' course).

3. How did you get into RP?

Well, I suppose it happened almost by accident. I remember the first time I played WoW was on a PvE server. Then one day, out of curiosity, I noticed that there were RP servers on the server list. I logged on, made a Night Elf Hunter, and started RPing with a few other Night Elves. This lead to other races and classes being roleplayed, etc., etc..

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I know this must sound incredibly cheesy (oh lord, it probably is...), but, erm, I'm a huge South Park fan, and I fell into the marketing trap during the "Make love, not Warcraft" episode. (Is this an automatic application denial? *worries*)
Curious, I decided to buy WoW vanilla and check it out. I've been a fan ever since.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Believe it or not, Dwarf RP is probably my favorite RP, followed by Troll RP. I love, love, love their accents. Plus, I find RPing accents to perfection always a challenge that I enjoy. My favorite class to RP would probably be a Paladin though, as I'm really into the whole "knightly good" business.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

I usually like to play the ol' boring Lawful Good character, followed by a crazy mystic (maybe an insane Troll witchdoctor or something). I really also liked playing a Scarlet Crusader-type, whether the good or evil kind, because I love religious fanatics/zealots.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I really enjoy apprenticeships, i.e. a knight and their squire. I also enjoy travelling companions, siblings, and childhood friendship RP. I'm also not opposed to romantic relationships if they do happen to arise, although I am strictly against it going OOCly, as I find that makes things complicated for real life stuff.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I've done competitive swimming in the past. I'm an amateur writer. I can bend my arm reaaaallly far back behind my head to make it seem like it's broken (that's kind of cool, right?).

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I'm from the good ol' USA, but currently I'm living in London. I'm currently on the GMT time zone, and if my grammar/spelling are ever out of line, then you have permission to beat me up.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Yessiree, I do.
Sihaya Sandsorrow - Dirty, rotten, scoundrel.
Sybil Demetrius - A true Paladin of the Light.

The best reason for playing a female Blood Elf Rogue.
[Image: giraffe3.png]
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
Thanks a lot. :)

Hope to see you in-game. :)
Sihaya Sandsorrow - Dirty, rotten, scoundrel.
Sybil Demetrius - A true Paladin of the Light.

The best reason for playing a female Blood Elf Rogue.
Vouch.

Roleplayed with them for quite a while, on Bloodelves. Was actually pretty entertaining, and it didn't go slow. They have a good grasp of lore, and when they were unsure, they asked the right questions, which is always a good thing.

Constructive criticism wise, they could try to condense their actions to one post, such as doing a /em with quotations, but other than that, I didn't see anything wrong at all.

Good luck!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paladin's Introduction! PaladinKOSP 2 776 09-03-2014, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Introduction of a paladin! Simze 1 700 05-01-2013, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  The Weary Paladin. z932074 1 792 04-22-2013, 03:36 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  Arch'light(Tribbles) Intro 3.01 final version Tribbles 1 669 07-21-2009, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Monolith
  Out of the Light, Into the Darkness ssimonitch 1 566 04-03-2009, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros