The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

How to make effects in GHI? (drugs, potions, etc.)
I've been hearing about the drugs that go around using GHI, (and I've tried a few 8) ) and I was just wondering if someone has made some kind of guide to how you make the screen effects. I've even seen some drugs that make your screen go black, and then text pops up. I've found out how to do the easy stuff already. Music, buffs, etc.

So, how do you script effects for drugs or potions? A link to a guide would be awesome.

Thank you!
Characters!
Gatwazzak'fon - Friendly neighborhood drug dealer
Run'gal Ashclaw - Orc Pyremaster
Vincetti Delgado - Wannabe pirate captain
Tensin Spiritrunner - Orc Spiritmaster
This'd involve using the Lua scripting language. Lua's quite cute, more info on it here and here. Lua's a scripting language and not only for WoW Addons. WoW provides an API, a set of programming functions which make the life of the add-on developer a lot less bothersome. ([ur=http://www.wowpedia.org/API]More info about the API here[/url]).

Combining Lua, the API and your head you can write "scripted items" for Gryphonheart's Items addon. You can get some "inspiration" on their forum's scripting area (here). There's lots of usable examples on there already.

Best of luck with your quest for awesomeness.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things That Make You Go LOK'TAR Jonoth 10 2,239 07-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Valicor
  Whyuno make Dwarf? A2headedcrab 9 2,117 07-12-2013, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Holynexus
  Why can't anyone but the GMs and FHs make big events? Ormica 36 4,490 10-25-2012, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Languages, How to Make Them Work. Harmonic 9 2,880 06-13-2012, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Dae
  Drugs and Drug-use in-game (A question) Adam255 12 2,451 05-12-2011, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Psycho