The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Yzual's Intro...A Roleplayer who's looking for ROlePlay
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I'm a fantasy games lover. Always loved RPG and started with Final Fantasy 7, then gone on with the whole saga and more.
Also was a Dungeons & Dragons player, kinda all the editions of it.
Played WoW for like 3 or 4 years now, don't remember, but in the end, got tired of the lacking of RP on the official servers and gave up to play anymore on there.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm 24 years old and from Italy, though, my parents are Asians (Thailands) but I have no problem talking in English...I've spent so much time speaking and typing english that sometimes, it gets hard for me to type in Italian with my friends on MSN even if it's my primary language...

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Once I've gone to a friend's place and he was actually playing World of Warcraft. He's told me to try it out creating a character and I've liked the game and started to play on my own.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was bored of the lack of Roleplay on the official servers, like I've said earlier and have seen many posts saying that CotH is one of the best ones about Roleplay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I have no problems about integrating into any kind of Roleplay so I guess I like every kind of it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Absolutely Blood Elf.
Class...Well, hunter and rogue.
Why blood elf? I've always loved Elves in general since I've started to play D&D. Yes, there're the Night Elves, but I don't know...There's something odd in them that doesn't really help me to like them.
Hunter: It reminds me of Drizzt Do'Urden and I love that character from Forgotten Realms.
Rogue: I like being sneaky sneak..

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I hope to have nice times and nice Roleplays, something that I've missed on the other servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
They're all fair and I think there's not one that is more important than the other.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Uhmm...Let me think....Oh right...This is exactly what's happened with a mate of mine when in the past, we were, the only two of us, to kill Onixya.
Yzual (Me) Hunter, Shayn (My friend) Mage, both Blood Elf.

The first patrols were already down and the two Sin'dorei were approaching the main chamber of the Onixya's Lair, but before the main fight, they've decided to take a little break and regain their forces.
Yzual sat down sighing while taking from his bag a bottle of water.
Yzual - Calm down Shayn...Surely Onixya won't fly away, so sit down and have some water.
Shayn was walking in circle too much excited to face the Dragon Queen.
Shayn - Calm down?!? Sit down and have some water?!? What are you talking about? C'mon! Of course she'll fly away if we won't hurry and I don't want that somebody would come here and get her and her treasures before we would laid our hands on them!
Yzual sighed again still sipping his water, then look up at his friend.
Yzual - Listen, if you really want to hurry, then go ahead...But!...Don't run to me if you'll get in troubles, alright?
Shayn blinked few times looking down at the hunter pouting.
Shayn - Alright alright! Just hurry, ok?
Yzual let out a laugh, then stood up.
Yzual - Alright, I'm ready...Let's get going...
The two, finally, were approaching the main chamber, but with surprise, they've noticed that, actually, the Dragon Queen wasn't there.
Shayn made few steps into the center of the room peering around, then turn around to face the other Sin'dorei.
Shayn - Where...Where the hell is that damned dragon now?
As the magister have said those words, a loud wings sounds echoed in the room.
Both the Elves looked up just to see big claws crushing their heads.

(In poor words..."Shayn - Where's the Dragon?" ....*Stomped*)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hope to get started and have nice Roleplays, that's all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A roleplayer's introduction - Trygin trygin 2 3,458 01-21-2015, 04:54 PM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  Roleplay application Oleth 1 784 03-25-2014, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Glandor Trayce, Veteran Roleplayer GlandorTrayce 1 661 08-24-2013, 04:20 AM
Last Post: Zhaei
  Hello! Forsaken roleplayer looking for a home. Nighthaunter 9 1,609 07-11-2013, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Nighthaunter
  Liracy's Intro (Yay for established roleplay!) Liracy 2 602 05-26-2012, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Lyraena